# 1  7/1/14 1:04 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
DavidCommaGeek This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
United States
Riverside
Such a tease

Why start another "Favorites" topic? Because I can!

BeNaughty.com lets you sent a flirty email to a prospective partner with a pre-selected headline, like "Hey!" and "I'm here to find mates for naughty fun!"
What is your favorite form email headline to receive, or what would you like to receive instead?

My favorite so far is "Hi there ! Do you need some good company?" because it shows up in the email selection as "Hi there ! Do you need some goo..."
Yes, lady. Yes, I need some of your goo.

Your topic has been moved here as the Competition section is only for site run competitions.  moderator

# 2  7/1/14 10:24 AM

HBE This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 52
Australia
Redcliffe
Casanova

Personally, I don't like any of them and I don't open any flirt casts or icebreakers

# 3  7/1/14 10:58 AM

masterfiller This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
United Kingdom
Hexham
Naughty newbie

DavidCommaGeek wrote:

BeNaughty.com lets you sent a flirty email to a prospective partner with a pre-selected headline, like "Hey!" and "I'm here to find mates for naughty fun!"
What is your favorite form email headline to receive, or what would you like to receive instead?

My favorite so far is "Hi there ! Do you need some good company?" because it shows up in the email selection as "Hi there ! Do you need some goo..."

Your topic has been moved here as the Competition section is only for site run competitions.  moderator

I can't read any of them so they just get deleted.

# 4  7/1/14 11:12 AM

Yummy-Mummy This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 25
United Kingdom
Preston
Wicked charmer

DavidCommaGeek wrote:

I sorted my settings so I only read the personal ones that how to my inbox and the rest go to the archive or wherever they go..I personally like the personal touch in an email

# 5  7/1/14 11:22 AM

RitchieRich This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 50
United Kingdom
Cambridge
**** expert

On your account page, if you go to mail preferences you can direct all flirtcasts and icebreakers to specific folders labeled as such. These folders can then be ignored. As a result I've no idea what appalling claptrap they come up with for either.
I seem to remember that the header and the body were chosen at random, meaning there was often no connection between the two. Is that still the case?

# 6  7/1/14 12:15 PM

trill This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 38
Australia
North Lakes
Naughty newbie

HBE wrote:

Personally, I don't like any of them and I don't open any flirt casts or icebreakers

Me too. I ignore winks as well.  If they can't be bothered speaking to me directly, **** off!

# 7  7/1/14 12:32 PM

HBE This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 52
Australia
Redcliffe
Casanova

trill wrote:

HBE wrote:

Me too. I ignore winks as well.  If they can't be bothered speaking to me directly, **** off!

Yes, I agree...If they can't be personal in there first contact.....move on

# 8  7/1/14 1:12 PM

Minnehippie This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 59
United States
Brainerd
Naughty newbie

Ladies being new here and to this type of interaction,I understand how you feel.I myself may feel that there wouldn't be a chance in hell with a woman so will wink first to show respect of their beauty or whatever **** my eye,no disrespect meant by it.

# 9  7/1/14 1:34 PM

trill This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 38
Australia
North Lakes
Naughty newbie

Minnehippie wrote:

Ladies being new here and to this type of interaction,I understand how you feel.I myself may feel that there wouldn't be a chance in hell with a woman so will wink first to show respect of their beauty or whatever **** my eye,no disrespect meant by it.

It would be a full time job just to look at all the generic contact women get.  If you really like a woman's profile contact her directly, otherwise be prepared to be ignored. You may see it as respect, but consider in real life would you just wink at a woman surrounded by blokes? Do you think she'd even see you?  Just a thought. 

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.