Such a tease

Morning No telly. What was funny about it? xixflo

# 2  5/8/09 8:59 AM

upfrontguy This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Hitchin
Such a tease

It's the sort of prgramme that makes me  embarassed to be a man lol.  I dont think there is anything wrong in taking pride in your appearance and wanting to be clean and smell nice but as a slightly short, podgy, motorcycling drummer, beauty is not often a word used in the same sentance as me!

# 3  5/8/09 9:25 AM

Man, 53
United Kingdom
Hitchin
Such a tease

wantonwoman wrote:

flotraveler wrote:

Morning No telly. What was funny about it? xixflo

Well I thought the funniest bit was the journalist in the changing room with a group of guys who clearly work out!  It was just amusing them talking about shaving their nether regions and how some of them had bigger moobs than their significant others ****! lol Just made me sooooo giggle!

them moobs are a bloody nightmare believe me!

# 4  5/8/09 9:34 AM

diamondsmiles This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
United Kingdom
Leicester
Been Naughtiest

I watched it but i didnt think it was funny, just another programme that states the fact that we as a nation are obsessed by looks. But if someone has the money and wants to alter themselves thats up to them. Where fast becoming a nation for "beautiful people"
Now the poor lady that had the face transplant because her husband had shot her, well she deserves all the cosmetic surgery she can have.

# 5  5/8/09 10:08 AM

diamondsmiles This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
United Kingdom
Leicester
Been Naughtiest

wantonwoman wrote:

Well I kinda think it is nice that guys want to take care of themselves more than just shaving and slapping on the aftershave once in a while!  I know that there will always be people that take it to the extreme but there is nothing wrong in wanting to have pride in your appearance!

Nothing wrong in taking a pride in your appearance thats not what i was saying. But it saddens me to see how obsessed people are just by looks, why cant they just be happy with themselves. I wouldnt go with someone who didnt take pride in themselves and i certainly wouldnt be with someone who was obsessed by there looks. All those guys taking steriods just to give them a bit more muscle when there was was enough there already, taking pride and being obsessed are two completly different things

# 6  5/8/09 10:18 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
kentman69 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 46
United Kingdom
Rochester
Such a tease

I always take pride in what i look like there is nothing wrong in that, in fact ive lost 8 pounds in weight in a week! But i wouldnt enlarge my manhood it works so i happy about that!

# 7  5/8/09 10:27 AM

Man, 53
United Kingdom
Hitchin
Such a tease

diamondsmiles wrote:

wantonwoman wrote:

Well I kinda think it is nice that guys want to take care of themselves more than just shaving and slapping on the aftershave once in a while!  I know that there will always be people that take it to the extreme but there is nothing wrong in wanting to have pride in your appearance!

Nothing wrong in taking a pride in your appearance thats not what i was saying. But it saddens me to see how obsessed people are just by looks, why cant they just be happy with themselves. I wouldnt go with someone who didnt take pride in themselves and i certainly wouldnt be with someone who was obsessed by there looks. All those guys taking steriods just to give them a bit more muscle when there was was enough there already, taking pride and being obsessed are two completly different things

couldn't agree more diamond   For me its clicking with someone and there being affection and chemistry every time

# 8  5/8/09 10:47 AM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 46
United Kingdom
Rochester
Such a tease

wantonwoman wrote:

kentman69 wrote:

But i wouldnt enlarge my manhood it works so i happy about that!

Prove it!!!!

oooooo i would answer that mr mod would tell me off

# 9  5/8/09 11:15 AM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 46
United Kingdom
Rochester
Such a tease

wantonwoman wrote:

kentman69 wrote:

wantonwoman wrote:

Prove it!!!!

oooooo i would answer that mr mod would tell me off

Nah Mr Mod is cool, he knows he is moderating a **** site! lol

just dont want the rozzers after me, anyway mr mod it was nice of you to look at my profile yesturday what was that all about?

# 10  5/8/09 11:34 AM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 46
United Kingdom
Rochester
Such a tease

wantonwoman wrote:

kentman69 wrote:

wantonwoman wrote:

Nah Mr Mod is cool, he knows he is moderating a **** site! lol

just dont want the rozzers after me, anyway mr mod it was nice of you to look at my profile yesturday what was that all about?

I wouldnt worry about it! He has looked at mine before! lololol

i dont blame him.......................................so have i

# 11  5/8/09 11:50 AM

easyuk This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 39
United Kingdom
Ealing
Such a tease

I didn't see it but (as I just can't keep my thoughts to myself today!), I've always found it odd how people often think that people can often think that the answer to their problems is to change their physical appearance. Obviously looking as good as I do () it's never occured to me to do that, except for when I got bullied as a **** for having big flappy ears

So - that's answered my own question, more to do with what other people think, which is what annoys me about the make-over shows where they take someone out to be humiliated by the bublic for being so hideous and that put them under the knife.

...and another thing! Why do people go on these programmes??!!!?

Done for now.

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.