Dont be Naive .....

# 1  12/18/11 9:59 AM

aries51 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Right goer

Whilst chatting to someone on one of the " sister "  sites   it was apparent how trusting  and  daft  one can be when flattered by a member of the opposite ****  ...............  although he was happily married with 4 ****  he had still been meeting a  lady when he was up in London on business  ............ just for lunches  /chat he told me   ,although they had participated in **** ****  whilst  chatting on line  .    Not only had he told her where he lived  ,but his **** name  and the name of his ****   .He was now panicking  as he realised   it was too much info   .................   as I helped him with lots of the **** and ****   ...........

# 2  12/18/11 10:13 AM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Miss_Lovely1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

Which are?

I actually don't think he was that naive its pretty normally to tell people things when you are planning to meet/are meeting someone whether its on BN or one of the connected sites. How are you supposed to get to know someone if you don't tell them anything ?

# 3  12/18/11 10:16 AM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Right goer

Why would you put your marriage at risk  if you are happy   .  she could well turn up for Xmas ****  , I expect his wife and 4 **** would love that ****   extra xmas surprise    ,or maybe  not  ............... 

# 4  12/18/11 10:24 AM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

aries51 wrote:

Why would you put your marriage at risk  if you are happy   .  she could well turn up for Xmas ****  , I expect his wife and 4 **** would love that ****   extra xmas surprise    ,or maybe  not  ............... 

Only if you were unlucky and had met some kind of single white female type. If I was seeing a married man and he never mentioned his wife and **** who are a major part of his life then I would think it was weird. Its actually quite important that when you are seeing someone married that they are honest and open with you. If  they can't be then I wouldnt get involved. His lies should be saved for his wife thats who he is **** on.

Not everyone is the same and some women are quite happy being mistresses they know when they have it good and when they don't and I cant imagine why anyone would turn up for xmas **** univited unless he had scorned her in some way and even then it would have to be bad.

I will tell you that when your seeing someone who is married or attached that it is just the same as normal dating except that at the end of the day he goes home to a wife instead of back to his parents/home alone. when you are dating you tell people whats important in your life.

Are you saying you pretend your **** don't exist when your meeting up with these men you meet?

# 5  12/18/11 10:29 AM

Quatermass1960 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Torbay
Casanova

Life would dull and boring without taking risks

# 6  12/18/11 10:46 AM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Right goer

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

aries51 wrote:

Only if you were unlucky and had met some kind of single white female type. If I was seeing a married man and he never mentioned his wife and **** who are a major part of his life then I would think it was weird. Its actually quite important that when you are seeing someone married that they are honest and open with you. If  they can't be then I wouldnt get involved. His lies should be saved for his wife thats who he is **** on.

Not everyone is the same and some women are quite happy being mistresses they know when they have it good and when they don't and I cant imagine why anyone would turn up for xmas **** univited unless he had scorned her in some way and even then it would have to be bad.

I will tell you that when your seeing someone who is married or attached that it is just the same as normal dating except that at the end of the day he goes home to a wife instead of back to his parents/home alone. when you are dating you tell people whats important in your life.

Are you saying you pretend your **** don't exist when your meeting up with these men you meet?

Dont be  obtuse   but I certainly wouldnt give them my address     ,I dont even have the correct town on my location   ,  ive never set foot in **** in my life  ..........   but yes  I do say im married  and have 2  daughters   ,but  names are left  out also   ,why ask for trouble and upset if its not necessary   /If and when I meet someone who I was  prepared to  move out of my home  for  ,in other words a full time relationship thats a different matter entirely  ............

# 7  12/18/11 10:50 AM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

aries51 wrote:

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

aries51 wrote:

Dont be  obtuse   but I certainly wouldnt give them my address     ,I dont even have the correct town on my location   ,  ive never set foot in **** in my life  ..........   but yes  I do say im married  and have 2  daughters   ,but  names are left  out also   ,why ask for trouble and upset if its not necessary   /If and when I meet someone who I was  prepared to  move out of my home  for  ,in other words a full time relationship thats a different matter entirely  ............

so everyone should follow your standards? not everyone is looking for an escape from their husband/wife they want a bit extra on the side. I am not going to say anymore cos it will create an unneeded argument because you can't accept someone elses opinion/point of view when it doesnt match your own

# 8  12/18/11 10:55 AM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Right goer

Anyone reading this will see my point hun ,you DONT   give out personal stuff unless you want to   find your life in ruins    . You are deliberately being facetious and im not getting another ban over an argument with you   ,now I  suggest you get off my case  ,and leave my topic alone   

# 9  12/18/11 11:03 AM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

aries51 wrote:

Anyone reading this will see my point hun ,you DONT   give out personal stuff unless you want to   find your life in ruins    . You are deliberately being facetious and im not getting another ban over an argument with you   ,now I  suggest you get off my case  ,and leave my topic alone   

I am sorry but I am answering your topic and you are choosing to make it personal against me.

Edit - I thought posting threads was to get others opinions clearly I am in the wrong. I am sorry but you do have to give personal information to people in all kinds of situations he is meeting up with this woman of course he is going to tell her things its **** normal

I wouldnt give my address out to someone I was just chatting to but how do you have a relationship/****/affair withsomeone if your arent even allowed to know their name

# 10  12/18/11 2:07 PM

ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

aries51 wrote:

Whilst chatting to someone on one of the " sister "  sites   it was apparent how trusting  and  daft  one can be when flattered by a member of the opposite ****  ...............  although he was happily married with 4 ****  he had still been meeting a  lady when he was up in London on business  ............ just for lunches  /chat he told me   ,although they had participated in **** ****  whilst  chatting on line  .    Not only had he told her where he lived  ,but his **** name  and the name of his ****   .He was now panicking  as he realised   it was too much info   .................   as I helped him with lots of the **** and ****   ...........

oh i realised ages ago i give wayyy too much information  especially  on the forum and WHY?  at the end of the day  my life dont matter one iota to anyone  .....    lessons to be learnt  edit* i would assume you would know them reasonably well by the time you gave out your address or telephone number and agree with QM  we all have to take risks sometimes and btw i listen to them going on about their **** all the time  it dont worry me  a lot of them i feel i know personally  even had one text me to let me know how his **** got on at the doctors!

# 11  12/18/11 2:25 PM

Sabredance This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Kennington
Wicked charmer

I can agree with some of what everyone has written.
It would be hard not to name names in a normal conversation rather then keep saying "my wife" "my youngest ****" etc as that wouldn't come naturally to most.  Yes maybe in a one off meet / naughty time but not if it's going to be a regular thing.
I also think it sensible not to name the area near where you live rather than where you live if you are married or being naughty on the side.
Some may say that it's rather naive for a married person to put up their face pic as someone they know may pop on here and see.  (Unless the picture is a fake / someone else - oh and Aries, I'm not implying it is a fake!!!)
I would have thought it more sensible for a married person to show "bits" rather than a head shot as most times, "bits" cannot be recognised.
Giving your address should never be done unless you really trust the person as it could backfire some time in the future as, ****.****. an fb may get attached to you and want more than fb and ruin your life with not just your partner but with your **** too!  Most fb's can be fun but most people split up at some time and you can never tell how the other will react at that time.  Accept it and move on or ruin your life????
If I were married and having an affair, I'd be very very careful about what I say but giving my address or home phone would be the very last things I tell!!!

That's just my opinion and every couple / situation are different so one can't say "everyone" will react the same!

# 12  12/18/11 2:43 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Right goer

Sabredance wrote:

I can agree with some of what everyone has written.
It would be hard not to name names in a normal conversation rather then keep saying "my wife" "my youngest ****" etc as that wouldn't come naturally to most.  Yes maybe in a one off meet / naughty time but not if it's going to be a regular thing.
I also think it sensible not to name the area near where you live rather than where you live if you are married or being naughty on the side.
Some may say that it's rather naive for a married person to put up their face pic as someone they know may pop on here and see.  (Unless the picture is a fake / someone else - oh and Aries, I'm not implying it is a fake!!!)I would have thought it more sensible for a married person to show "bits" rather than a head shot as most times, "bits" cannot be recognised.
Giving your address should never be done unless you really trust the person as it could backfire some time in the future as, ****.****. an fb may get attached to you and want more than fb and ruin your life with not just your partner but with your **** too!  Most fb's can be fun but most people split up at some time and you can never tell how the other will react at that time.  Accept it and move on or ruin your life????
If I were married and having an affair, I'd be very very careful about what I say but giving my address or home phone would be the very last things I tell!!!

That's just my opinion and every couple / situation are different so one can't say "everyone" will react the same!

Im very real hunny    ,I ve met some of the forumites   ,  but I understand your views   

# 13  12/18/11 2:46 PM

Man, 53
United Kingdom
Kennington
Wicked charmer

Prove it

# 14  12/18/11 2:53 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Right goer

Sabredance wrote:

Prove it

Well I met  in York last weekend   ,TD   , ****  ,  BeGood 2folk   and Dee   

# 15  12/18/11 2:56 PM

Man, 53
United Kingdom
Kennington
Wicked charmer

aries51 wrote:

Sabredance wrote:

Prove it

I have decided that I don't like women that are smart (_!_) and don't fall into my "trap"!!!

# 16  12/18/11 3:06 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

Aries  you know you dont have to prove ANYTHING!!!!!!   

just remembered  i never give out my HOME telephone number to ANYONE   just **** and friends have that

# 17  12/18/11 3:06 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Right goer

Sabredance wrote:

aries51 wrote:

Sabredance wrote:

Prove it

I have decided that I don't like women that are smart (_!_) and don't fall into my "trap"!!!

Hehe   ,  awwww  just a bit of banter   

# 18  12/18/11 3:08 PM

Man, 53
United Kingdom
Kennington
Wicked charmer

I know ****

# 19  12/18/11 4:54 PM

Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

neofni wrote:

Its a case of semantics, I wouldnt call the guy you were talking to NAIVE I would call him stupid.

And I have to agree with Miss L you have to give out personal info if you are going to meet. How much is too much well it depends on how much you can trust the person you are meeting.

There are people on here who have my full name, address, phone, email ect....and there are people on here I dont want to know my name.

As for telling someone not to post on YOUR thread Aries PMSL. You dont OWN it you posted it on a PUBLIC forum ASKING for replies.

we are all entitled to our own opinions and if you dont agree thats ok...... just say its your opinion  but dont be rude .about  it thats all anyone asks ........  back on topic.if i am unsure of someone i only give my **** mail address

# 20  12/18/11 6:20 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Waywardprinz This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 37
United Kingdom
Reading
Thoroughly indecent

I think it is somewhat naive to give personal details, and the personal details of others, to what amounts to a complete stranger - you don't really know them after all.

It's 'naive' because once you've been burned you won't do it again, and I'd advise anyone here not to do it.

I understand the whole thing of getting **** up in the moment and wanting to share things.  But you can share your general predicament without giving the details.

Always best to play safe

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.