Do you afraid to be hurt?

# 1  11/29/13 4:58 PM

bbplayya This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

After one really bad experience now i’m afraid of new relations,i’m afraid being hurt.What can u recommend me?

# 2  11/29/13 5:28 PM

karsic_karl This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Sandiacre
Been Naughtiest

Es

bbplayya wrote:

After one really bad experience now i’m afraid of new relations,i’m afraid being hurt.What can u recommend me?

Seems like your choice of blokes is a bit suspect.

If you like dodgy blokes why not message me

# 3  12/5/13 2:24 PM

Roll-the-dice This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
London
Sweet talker

Poetry. That's my best option for you. It won't cure a broken heart, but it will remind you that such pain and anguish is just a normal human experience. I only feel sorry for those that have never had their heart broken. It's better to have loved and lost, and all that.

Good luck with finding someone to help fix you.

# 4  12/5/13 2:41 PM

RitchieRich44 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 50
United Kingdom
Cambridge
**** expert

Sadly, there is always an element of risk in any relationship. The only thing you can do is pick yourself up and take another chance.

I see a lot of people who go for the same 'type' of person, and as the saying is, "if you always do what you always did, don't be surprised if you always get what you always got". Try to calmly work out what went so disastrously wrong, and avoid it in the future. Easier said than done!

# 5  12/5/13 4:53 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
nightowl1969 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
Australia
Salisbury East
Naughty newbie

my last relationship destroyed a lot of my faith and trust as well.im having trouble getting back on that bike but we all know thats what we have to do.i think it was abraham lincoln who said 'those who truly succeed fail many times...those who truly fail,fail only once'.find a good friend and talk to them about your fears,i find talking about things always helps.keep pushing ahead and good luck to you.

# 6  12/6/13 12:56 AM

pedro This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 56
Australia
Avenell Heights
Naughty newbie

all you can do is pick yourself up and try again. Put it down to lifes experiences... try to learn from it and not repeat the same mistake.

# 7  12/23/13 1:27 AM

trip This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 41
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

Keep smiling. Have fun. Trust in yourself. What will be will be. I'm sure you'll find someone special...

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.