allofme66 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
United Kingdom
Cardiff
THE CONNOISSEUR

roguevampire wrote:

Franko008 wrote:

roguevampire wrote:

dude, im 285lbs of muscle, if I go out to a club or to the beach, i can't walk more than 20 feet without someone stopping me and asking me questions.   all the guys that workout in gyms all over the country, they are all trying to get buff.  so yes, im a porshe.  some people don't like porshes, ill grant you that, they can't handle the power, so it scares them.

Welcome anyway mate, round here you need a good sense of humor to survive, you were almost spot on with my weight, I don't go out on windy days as I never know where I might end up...

so, you think im scaring girls off with that pic????  id assume so.

Because you are a big, strong-looking man, a smile would look less threatening. Some women may like the dark and brooding vibe you have going on there, to me it's a bit off putting. Almost like you didn't really try to seem friendly.

You asked people's opinions on your picture, and being a bunch off ****-takers and general wits, people posted some gentle teasing. It's very important on here to have a sense of humour, or you really won't hang around too long.

Smike, being a nice helpful, friendly guy, did offer some constructive criticism, yet you dismiss him.

Your age is an issue. There are so many more men than women here, that it makes sense to ignore those outside the age range you would reasonably consider. You are making sure you will be ignored by the majority of women on this site, simply by listing an incorrect age.

I do wish you luck, and all the above is offered in the spirit of 'trying to help'. It is your choice whether to accept ar ignore.

# 23  9/16/10 8:19 PM

duff777 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 63
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
Seduction guru

roguevampire wrote:

my problem is this, no matter what date site im on, my luck is the same.  no matter how many messages I send out, and they are polite simple messages, I almost never get my messages returned. 

Now, im a very big muscular guy, so my thoughts on this matter are that maybe i make women feel bad about their own bodies.  maybe they think cause i look the way i do, that i must be very narcisistic.  maybe i scare or intimidate them(i feel this is the biggest reason).  maybe they think im a **** raging monster.  some may say, well maybe they just don't like you, perhaps, but any woman that doesn't like a big muscular man that takes care of himself and looks good, has serious issues. 

anyways, im at a loss.  I feel like im a porshe among a bunch of hondas.  im not trying to sound conceited, im just giving my honest opinion and my lack of understand why girls don't message me or return the messages i send.

Hi mate welcome in start chatting but has been said ,change pic to a smiling type one would help greatly  and possibly some private pictures  to show your close friends ,just an opinion from an old git but still keeps fit

# 24  9/16/10 8:26 PM

Alexa40 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 45
United Kingdom
Bristol
Seduction guru

Glad to see you have sorted out your age

You could have the same photo, but with a smile....I think it would work wonders

# 25  9/16/10 9:10 PM

rocky4711 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 55
United Kingdom
Longfield
Sweet talker

Scare women? **** scare me.

Give us a smile and you will look all teddybear and cuddly

# 26  9/16/10 9:12 PM

Man, 55
United Kingdom
Longfield
Sweet talker

Alexa40 wrote:

You could have the same photo, but with a smile....I think it would work wonders

Talking of smiles Alexa, move over a bit so we can see yours

# 27  9/16/10 9:22 PM

Woman, 45
United Kingdom
Bristol
Seduction guru

rocky4711 wrote:

Alexa40 wrote:

How rude

# 28  9/16/10 9:43 PM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

rocky4711 wrote:

Alexa40 wrote:

I'm smiling for you rocky

# 29  9/17/10 12:44 AM

Man, 55
United Kingdom
Longfield
Sweet talker

Alexa40 wrote:

rocky4711 wrote:

Alexa40 wrote:

How rude

Not meant to be rude , its just I have not got a very good imagination

# 30  9/17/10 12:45 AM

Man, 55
United Kingdom
Longfield
Sweet talker

TalentedAngel wrote:

rocky4711 wrote:

Alexa40 wrote:

I'm smiling for you rocky

So I see

# 31  9/17/10 12:53 PM

TDandH69 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
United Kingdom
Manchester
Sweet talker

can't believe I've only just clicked on this, this is easily the most entertaining thread I'**** ever seen on BN   come back Roguey your audience awaits

# 32  9/18/10 1:34 AM

Woman, 45
United Kingdom
Bristol
Seduction guru

OK, I'm probably going to regret this in the morning when I've sobered up.....

I do like to kiss a neck...you don't appear to have one. Sadly, that would put me off

# 33  9/18/10 2:00 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Smike144 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Chester
Casanova

C'mon Rogue, cut down on the aggression will you ? Yeah you're a big guy, you've said so more than enough times, but going on and on about it will surely not get these ladies going for you You were asking for a bit of advice on you OP, and all theses ladies are saying is just to lighten up a bit, relax, have fun and smile, please ?

# 34  9/18/10 4:58 PM

ambrosia69 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Hereford
Dating expert

roguevampire wrote:

my problem is this, no matter what date site im on, my luck is the same.  no matter how many messages I send out, and they are polite simple messages, I almost never get my messages returned. 

Now, im a very big muscular guy, so my thoughts on this matter are that maybe i make women feel bad about their own bodies.  maybe they think cause i look the way i do, that i must be very narcisistic.  maybe i scare or intimidate them(i feel this is the biggest reason).  maybe they think im a **** raging monster.  some may say, well maybe they just don't like you, perhaps, but any woman that doesn't like a big muscular man that takes care of himself and looks good, has serious issues.* 

anyways, im at a loss. I feel like im a porshe among a bunch of hondas*.  im not trying to sound conceited, im just giving my honest opinion and my lack of understand why girls don't message me or return the messages i send.

* HINT if this is your attittude it will put women off

* if that isnt blowing your own trumpet (conceit) then id hate to see what you call conceited

to be honest it looks like you really don't understand people women

you have said you dont understand why folks dont respond to you, yet you continue with the aggression. Seems you know best hunni but your best isn't working for you. That would suggest you need to tone it down a **** to at least gain the type of attention you desire.

My **** was a big muscular guy who worked out, but he was as gentle as a kitten rather like shrek than the evil ogre on roids

welcome the the forums hunni

# 35  9/18/10 5:10 PM

Ask him for a photo
Waywardprinz This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 37
United Kingdom
Reading
Thoroughly indecent

I think the answer to your original question is no.  On the other hand, I think your attitude probably sends them running for the hills

# 36  9/18/10 5:17 PM

sweep63 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 39
United Kingdom
Milton Keynes Village
Naughty newbie

run to the hills,,,run for your life!!!! love that song!

# 37  9/18/10 5:24 PM

Ask him for a photo
Franko008 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 49
United Kingdom
Livingston
Sweet talker

sweep63 wrote:

Wonder if Iron Maiden wrote that song about roguevampire...

# 38  9/18/10 5:59 PM

Ask him for a photo
Waywardprinz This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 37
United Kingdom
Reading
Thoroughly indecent

Franko008 wrote:

sweep63 wrote:

Wonder if Iron Maiden wrote that song about roguevampire...

The Beatles did 'The Fool on the hill'

# 39  9/18/10 11:39 PM

Ask him for a photo
Smike144 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Chester
Casanova

roguevampire wrote:

ambrosia69 wrote:

roguevampire wrote:

Now, im a very big muscular guy, so my thoughts on this matter are that maybe i make women feel bad about their own bodies.  maybe they think cause i look the way i do, that i must be very narcisistic.  maybe i scare or intimidate them(i feel this is the biggest reason).  maybe they think im a **** raging monster.  some may say, well maybe they just don't like you, perhaps, but any woman that doesn't like a big muscular man that takes care of himself and looks good, has serious issues.* 

anyways, im at a loss. I feel like im a porshe among a bunch of hondas*.  im not trying to sound conceited, im just giving my honest opinion and my lack of understand why girls don't message me or return the messages i send.

* HINT if this is your attittude it will put women off

* if that isnt blowing your own trumpet (conceit) then id hate to see what you call conceited

to be honest it looks like you really don't understand people women

you have said you dont understand why folks dont respond to you, yet you continue with the aggression. Seems you know best hunni but your best isn't working for you. That would suggest you need to tone it down a **** to at least gain the type of attention you desire.

My **** was a big muscular guy who worked out, but he was as gentle as a kitten rather like shrek than the evil ogre on roids

welcome the the forums hunni

first, i'm not your hunni, so don't call me it.  as far as "it not working for me"  in person, i don't have a problem.  its with online stuff that i do.  i simply don't have the time to go out as i once did.  sorry for not being mr. humble.  thats just not me.  its taken me along time to look how i do.  so i know i look incredible.  If people don't like that kind of honesty.  so be it.  im not put on this earth to please people.  this is my world, your just living in it.

Sorry Rogue this is all our world, and we're living in it together !

# 40  9/18/10 11:45 PM

Ask him for a photo
Franko008 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 49
United Kingdom
Livingston
Sweet talker

roguevampire wrote:

first, i'm not your hunni, so don't call me it.  as far as "it not working for me"  in person, i don't have a problem.  its with online stuff that i do.  i simply don't have the time to go out as i once did.  sorry for not being mr. humble.  thats just not me.  its taken me along time to look how i do.  so i know i look incredible.  If people don't like that kind of honesty.  so be it.  im not put on this earth to please people.  this is my world, your just living in it.

Howz it gawn wee man, ah didnae relize ye wur ra big yin gawd almighty himself, seein iz ye say rat ris iz ure wurld kin ah huv yer permishun tae go tae ra lavvy, cos am pishin maself laffin ere...

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.