Sign up or log in to view the hidden content

Delay in updating profile

# 1  1/10/12 7:28 PM

Posts: 4378
Abzpilot This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 58
United Kingdom
Aberdeen
Been Naughtiest

How long does it take to click "O.K."?

4 days ago, I tried to update my profile, and was told it would need approval.  Fair enough, even though I was removing, not adding information.  Nothing happened yet.  Is it likely to or has it just disappeared into the BN black hole?

# 2  1/10/12 8:01 PM

Posts: 57464
TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

Abzpilot wrote:

How long does it take to click "O.K."?

4 days ago, I tried to update my profile, and was told it would need approval.  Fair enough, even though I was removing, not adding information.  Nothing happened yet.  Is it likely to or has it just disappeared into the BN black hole?

Me thinks Dave likes you and all those naughty pix

# 3  1/10/12 9:02 PM

Posts: 13462
ScotsBird This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 45
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Flirt expert

I'll pass it through to Dave Abz

# 4  1/10/12 11:41 PM

Posts: 32226
DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
Ireland
****
Love expert

Abzpilot wrote:

How long does it take to click "O.K."?

4 days ago, I tried to update my profile, and was told it would need approval.  Fair enough, even though I was removing, not adding information.  Nothing happened yet.  Is it likely to or has it just disappeared into the BN black hole?

It looks ok to me...........has it been approved then?

# 5  1/11/12 9:51 AM

Posts: 5343
Moderator This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
Australia

Been Naughtiest

DD_67 wrote:

Abzpilot wrote:

How long does it take to click "O.K."?

4 days ago, I tried to update my profile, and was told it would need approval.  Fair enough, even though I was removing, not adding information.  Nothing happened yet.  Is it likely to or has it just disappeared into the BN black hole?

It looks ok to me...........has it been approved then?

Looks like it has, hasn't it?


Respectfully,
Moderator

# 6  1/11/12 10:01 AM

Posts: 1008
Sabredance This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Kennington
Wicked charmer

I wrote and asked "Admin" 2 questions on Friday and wonder how long they will take to respond.

# 7  1/11/12 3:52 PM

Posts: 4378
Abzpilot This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 58
United Kingdom
Aberdeen
Been Naughtiest

Moderator wrote:

DD_67 wrote:

It looks ok to me...........has it been approved then?

Looks like it has, hasn't it?


Respectfully,
Moderator

No,  it is still unchanged.

# 8  1/11/12 3:56 PM

Posts: 32226
DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
Ireland
****
Love expert

Abzpilot wrote:

Moderator wrote:

DD_67 wrote:

It looks ok to me...........has it been approved then?

Looks like it has, hasn't it?


Respectfully,
Moderator

No,  it is still unchanged.

Ooops, it looked like it had been sorted because someone told me it had been 'pending approval' earlier last night.  I've sent Dave a message about it.  It might be a good idea to tell him exactly what you want written on your profile, and he can maybe do it that way, if he has time.

# 9  1/11/12 4:05 PM

Posts: 5343
Moderator This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
Australia

Been Naughtiest

DD_67 wrote:

Abzpilot wrote:

Moderator wrote:


Looks like it has, hasn't it?


Respectfully,
Moderator

No,  it is still unchanged.

Ooops, it looked like it had been sorted because someone told me it had been 'pending approval' earlier last night.  I've sent Dave a message about it.  It might be a good idea to tell him exactly what you want written on your profile, and he can maybe do it that way, if he has time.

Sorry, but you'll have to try updating it again or just tell me what you want to put there and I'll do it for you. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Respectfully,
Moderator

# 10  1/11/12 4:16 PM

Posts: 4378
Abzpilot This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 58
United Kingdom
Aberdeen
Been Naughtiest

Moderator wrote:

Sorry, but you'll have to try updating it again or just tell me what you want to put there and I'll do it for you. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Respectfully,
Moderator

Thanks Dave.  PM sent.

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.