Naughty newbie

Some shared interests.

# 2  11/16/13 3:04 PM

mpsmi73035 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 47
United States
Spring Valley
Naughty newbie

Of course.  But not everything.  You to do things your partner enjoys and vice versa as well as your own stuff as long as it's not ****

# 3  11/16/13 3:09 PM

basil48514 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 57
Canada
North York
Naughty newbie

blondeambit789 wrote:

Do you think that it's important to have partner with common interest or not?Cos as we know usually opposites attract.So what would you chose?

I do

# 4  11/16/13 3:38 PM

steve This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 39
United States
Louisville
Naughty newbie

yes

# 5  11/16/13 4:25 PM

CharlesAtLast This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 62
Canada
Fredericton
Naughty newbie

Of course you do....after all, you have to get out of bed sooner or later

# 6  11/16/13 4:42 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Chilled This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 48
United States
Florida
Naughty newbie

blondeambit789 wrote:

Do you think that it's important to have partner with common interest or not?Cos as we know usually opposites attract.So what would you chose?

Most important is a flow, or chemistry.  Common interests aren't as important, because that can develop.  Not many people do everything they would enjoy doing all the time, so it's possible to find someone you groove with in a warm and connective way, and the rest  just falls into place.  peace

# 7  11/16/13 4:46 PM

Ask him for a photo
jakbe This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 60
United States
Mariposa
Naughty newbie

Obviously we have some common interests already... at least those of us on this site. But out in the world I think there has to be some common ground that initially brings to folks together. They share those interests and then continue to develop more as time goes on. That's how they "grow" in a relationship. Here, as I am and hopefully it might lead to actually meeting. At that point is when they learn what other common ground they may have, or not. **** (safe **** only) with a random person for a one night stand is absolutely fun. Each can talk about and then do things that they would normally not do and that just adds to the fun experience. If they both enjoy what they do, it can build a common ground that can at least be the start of something, whether it only be physical or more.

# 8  11/16/13 4:53 PM

glowy This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 32
Canada
East York
Naughty newbie

well I would have to say yes there has to b that connection but a **** bit of anger drives to push yourself harder  we get angry cause there so much like us or because we want to hurt them and we cant fer the feelings we have for them

# 9  11/16/13 5:32 PM

wranglerdtx This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 52
United States
Plano
Naughty newbie

Common interest or a must in a relationships. The differences will always be there, but as one gentleman put it in an earlier post, you have to get out of bed sometime.

# 10  11/16/13 8:10 PM

BKWPN This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
United States
Everett
Naughty newbie

Yes it's important to have some common interest.

# 11  11/16/13 10:50 PM

risqueguy This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 45
United States
Idaho Falls
Naughty newbie

Of course, say **** for instance or share a lack of interest!  Also is good to have some different interests, who knows you could discover a new interest!

# 12  11/16/13 11:07 PM

Bareley This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 62
Canada
Peterborough
Naughty newbie

Yes I believe that opposites attract, but if you want a lasting relationship you need some common ground. If a **** is all you are after then I would chose an opposite.

# 13  11/17/13 12:36 AM

britc This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
United States
Grand Prairie
Naughty newbie

Not Necessarily. Finding new things between you that you both like,is what a relationship is all about.At least try each others likes,but agree to differ.

# 14  11/17/13 1:03 AM

Ask him for a photo
jacks52765 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 57
United States
Greenfield
Naughty newbie

Don't really think it matters, i am sure many matches that could make it go to the way side because they didn't meet somebodies mr. right or miss wrights list. getting to know somebody and getting close is the only way to know. good luck on finding mr. or miss perfect don't think they r out there. time will tell if they r the one for u, and then we need to figure out if we r still going to take the risk or not. good luck honey.
                                                                                                                                                  Steve

# 15  11/17/13 3:15 AM

jimbo This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 52
Canada
Jacksonville
Naughty newbie

Danielly402 wrote:

blondeambit789 wrote:

I agree that opposites attract but  such relationships could become horrible sometime after

Should have common interests.  Jim

# 16  11/17/13 3:55 AM

FakeProfileH8er This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
United States
Quincy
Naughty newbie

Opposite interests and personalities are healthy.  Think about it. Do you want to marry an opposite **** (or in this day and age same ****) partner who is a virtual copy of yourself?  That might work for a narcissist for a short time. I know I don't want a woman with all of the character flaws and bad habits that I have.  Being a human, and thus imperfect, she'd have her own issues on her plate. It's a challenge changing oneself for the better as it is.  Nobody can really fix something in someone else. You can't do it for them.  But it seems that some interests are necessarily shared-especially if those issues are important.  Some vital issues would be a life view, political, religious, healthy lifestyle, **** relationships/values, among others. We also should have healthy financial values.  Who wants to marry some who is insistent on being irresponsible with debt, given that you marry your partner's debt as well?
So there has to be a mix of opposite and shared interests.  Finding a common ground where and when you won't see eye-to-eye,but with respect intact should make it all work out.

# 17  11/17/13 5:21 AM

rik_l This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
United States
North Liberty
Naughty newbie

I think that a mix of interests is a good thing.  Not everybody has the same interests and that makes us human.  Differences are good, but there needs to be a happy medium there.  Without some common interests the entire relationship is doomed to fail because of no common ground.

# 18  11/17/13 5:24 AM

Ask him for a photo VIP
raw79 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 60
Canada
Cambridge
Naughty newbie

i think you do need some common interests but you also need to have some of your own interests too

# 19  11/17/13 9:17 PM

micke This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 63
United States
Athens
Naughty newbie

Some difference is good, but a couple needs some like things to keep the love life going smoothly.

# 20  11/17/13 10:28 PM

kosgo This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 54
United States
Portland
Sweet talker

blondeambit789 wrote:

First off, I want to express my sheer delight in the fact that so many men took the time to voice their opinions on such an interesting question...I love the diversity of the answers...I walk away feeling newly enriched to the views of the world...I, personally, welcome new input...new points of view...you're never too old to learn new things or gain a new perspective on issuses you thought were already decided...I guess that's why I never cared for the old saying..."You can't teach an old dog new tricks"...I'm 53 years old (Soon to be 54 on Nov.22 Hint Hint...I do need a car...some new art supples...lol) seriously, I personally feel your never too old to learn...Back to the question...Common ground is a wonderful way to begin a new relationship...it gives you security and that comfortable feeling of belonging...having someone who will validate...corroborate...and watch your back...is a priceless feeling...and with time ...that can only get better...But, having some differences in opinions...in 
philosophies...in just plain everyday living...white bread or wheat?...I feel, is what makes living in this world...at this time in history, I wonderful thing...You can love who you want...**** who you want...even hate who you want, as long as your responsible for your own behaviors...Do opposites attract? or is it all really the law of attraction? I guess it's all boils down to the way you word the question...I would choose...Both! thank you for listening, Kellee

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.