is joining this site ****

# 1  5/25/12 8:33 PM

yummyartist237 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 48
United States
Clarendon
Naughty newbie

My wife found out I had joined some dating and **** sites and she says it is ****. Someone anyone give me your opinion. I have not met anyone in person, but I have visited with a few females online, and thru email and I M. Please give me your opinion on this.

# 2  5/29/12 7:11 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
jadak7446 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 45
United States
Rockford
Naughty newbie

If your wife doesn't like it then yes, it is inappropriate. Frankly I don't think many wives would approve unless they are ****. Unless you want to end up divorced.....you need to delete your profile. Not what you want to hear but it's reality.

# 3  8/26/12 4:35 PM

kudzu45414 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
United States
Augusta
Naughty newbie

Yes its called emotional ****
Emotional **** is in my opinion worst than physical **** because anybody can have **** and its just that **** but communicating with others outside of the relationship you can grow to care/love that person and not have the physical contact.

# 4  8/26/12 11:08 PM

scott71260 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 50
United States
Tucson
Naughty newbie

Simply put, if you're not single, then it's ****.

# 5  8/29/12 2:08 PM

thrill This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 26
Canada
Regina
Naughty newbie

Of course it's not ****, at least not anymore than having a conversation with a woman other than your wife isn't ****. Despite the name of this or any other "dating" site, unless you are actively pursuing other women or engaging in behaviour that would be considered inappropriate were it happening IRL it's not ****.

However just because it isn't **** doesn't mean it's not wrong. Obviously going behind her back and using this site looks bad, and depending on your intent with the women you talk to it might very well be inappropriate behaviour. You need to figure out what you're getting from these sites that you aren't getting from her as well as what you're hoping to get and decide for yourself what needs to be done.

# 6  9/6/12 10:04 PM

Kodakcamera This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 62
United States
Fort Pierce
Naughty newbie

Yummy,
You and I are in the same boat mate...
My misses **** me looking (participating) on a naughty webcam site a while back and said "It's ****!" and I asked for a "logical" explaination of how she concludedt that... Since there was no hysical contact, no expectation and no follow through... (well, except for when I went to bed after it got me ****...)
She fumbled around for something to use and finally came up with the "emotional ****" excuse too... (which I don't buy into either...)
So, then I said... "Well,I thought you said the **** that we're been having lately has been some of the best in years..." immediately she aggreed it was and before she could catch another breath I said... "OK then... let's just call if foreplay!" She tried to switch tactics and swing back around to the cheeting thing again... But, I persisted with... "Look there are a lot of couples and other orientations on this site so come and joint me and have some fun with it..." but she refused... Now, I knew I needed to make my point (and yummy, this may work for you too...)
Ask her about the last time you two went out dancing together, and how she got all worked up and **** when she was on the floor dancing with someone else... (girl or guy, doesn't matter...) then ask if that would be ****... (Oh and BTW: If you two haven't gone out dancing and partying and she hasn't been dancing with someone else... don't do this until you have...!) Oh yeah, and taking her out may be a good way to smooth the waters, set her up for the question and make your point too... Hey! what do you have to loose and it could end up in a ****?

# 7  9/9/12 7:52 AM

mcpav72814 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 30
United States
Brownstown
Naughty newbie

technically no its not **** i mean unless ur actually sleeping with the man or woman u find on here no it is not ****. now if u are like say **** sending **** pictures and going over to their house when the wife or husband isnt home then yeah thats **** but other than that ur fine to do what ever u want on these sites buddy

# 8  10/1/13 6:49 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
meemee2682 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 31
Canada
Saint-Polycarpe
Naughty newbie

Yes it is **** to go on date sites or local web **** sites cuz the women you look at and talk to are ''real'' (could be your neigbor or a coworker) therefor easy to cheat on your wife with but **** or not-local web **** sites are ok though since it's the girl's job to show you her **** and make you **** and you won't have a chance to cheat on your wife with her.

# 9  10/19/13 6:31 AM

kosgo This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 54
United States
Portland
Sweet talker

yummyartist237 wrote:

My wife found out I had joined some dating and **** sites and she says it is ****. Someone anyone give me your opinion. I have not met anyone in person, but I have visited with a few females online, and thru email and I M. Please give me your opinion on this.

I really have mixed feelings about this entire issuse...In a roundabound way...This is actually how I came about finding this site...Long story short...My husband of 14 years choose to go outside our marriage for reasons that I'm still not quite sure of...he posted on Creigslist...was it just harmless curiosity...boredom?...**** addiction?...just plain detachment of the whole marriage?...stupidity?...perhaps D. a **** of all the above... meshed together...It did put a strain...and a hurtful question in my heart...this and several other issues rendered our marriage pretty much over... my husband wanted me to accept his hokey explainations...i felt he was insulting my intelligents...we split...he seemed misirble...you never know what you've got until it's gone...Being a woman who needs answers I found this site through Cupid,****...(long Story) I wanted to see what the appeal was...why so many would risk committed relationships with wives...girlfriends...partners to have a **** taste of the naughty side...well, I got my answer...I feIt alive...i felt ****...I felt desirable...It freed me up...it awoke something in me that I'd been surpressing...deep inside of me...now the table has turned...he doesn't want me on this site...he is hurt that I enjoy writing my erotic adventures and being a single **** by day and a **** kitten by night...he sees the **** sensual woman i've bloomed into...and feels very threatened by it...And, I'm happy discovering the woman I've always felt was there right under the surface...i don't want to stop...I'm enjoying myself greatly...but,  if i was still in a committed relationship...I would have to respect my partners feelings and try as hard as I could to talking him in to enjoying this site along with me... Kellee

# 10  11/16/13 4:53 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Chilled This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 48
United States
Florida
Naughty newbie

kosgo wrote:

yummyartist237 wrote:

I really have mixed feelings about this entire issuse...In a roundabound way...This is actually how I came about finding this site...Long story short...My husband of 14 years choose to go outside our marriage for reasons that I'm still not quite sure of...he posted on Creigslist...was it just harmless curiosity...boredom?...**** addiction?...just plain detachment of the whole marriage?...stupidity?...perhaps D. a **** of all the above... meshed together...It did put a strain...and a hurtful question in my heart...this and several other issues rendered our marriage pretty much over... my husband wanted me to accept his hokey explainations...i felt he was insulting my intelligents...we split...he seemed misirble...you never know what you've got until it's gone...Being a woman who needs answers I found this site through Cupid,****...(long Story) I wanted to see what the appeal was...why so many would risk committed relationships with wives...girlfriends...partners to have a **** taste of the naughty side...well, I got my answer...I feIt alive...i felt ****...I felt desirable...It freed me up...it awoke something in me that I'd been surpressing...deep inside of me...now the table has turned...he doesn't want me on this site...he is hurt that I enjoy writing my erotic adventures and being a single **** by day and a **** kitten by night...he sees the **** sensual woman i've bloomed into...and feels very threatened by it...And, I'm happy discovering the woman I've always felt was there right under the surface...i don't want to stop...I'm enjoying myself greatly...but,  if i was still in a committed relationship...I would have to respect my partners feelings and try as hard as I could to talking him in to enjoying this site along with me... Kellee

Awesome Kellee!  I love it!!

OP, I think it's an individual question.  We all see things differently and you have to answer this one for yourself.  Maybe this is what will show your incompatibility with your wife - maybe not.  To me, do what you do… the rest will happen as it should when you're honest and open with what you do   As for me, if my significant other and me are in a good place in our relationship, I don't think I'll need this site or any others.  But, that could also change… for either or both.  We all evolve, and the hope is that it's in conjunction with the woman/man we love.  peace

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.