Could You Adam And Eve IT ?

# 1  12/18/13 1:00 PM

inquisitivetough2 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 19
United Kingdom
Preston
Been Naughtiest

Had my eye on a Lady I’d like to know better for about 8 months now but I’ve never had the opportunity until recently to get her on her own away from work colleges Anyway I got the chance to play with her feet a few weeks ago

Now I've got the chance I’d been waiting for  
I dropped her a line or two and got a very good response so then I asked her out for a drink

Of course she said yes immediately

Anyway a couple of dates later she asked me back to hers for coffee At this point I had no idea were she lived … so as I was walking her home from the pub I asked

N got the answer not far now just down here on the right!  Oh I said my Mum N Dad used to live down this end of town and thought nothing of IT but as we got closer I got a very strange feeling inside  Yep you got IT IT was my Mum N Dad’s old house were I grew up

Needles to say I did explain the predicament I found myself in and why I felt very uncomfortable about being there and in the end I decided to go home for a coffee

I know I’m being stupid and IT’s only bricks and mortar with lot’s of very good memories N yes some sad ones to

So my question is if you were in a similar predicament would you go with **** or respect N memories

# 2  12/18/13 7:44 PM

zaenia This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 43
South Africa
Johannesburg
Right goer

Definitely ****

You'd be recreating some more good memories to go with the others

# 3  12/18/13 7:51 PM

StarrlaC This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 40
United States
Brighton
Naughty newbie

I would say you should definitely get your **** on!!!
When a woman opens that door for you and you don't walk in, you are a fool. You may not get a second chance.
Your best bet of cleaning up your mess would be to ask her out for coffee and tell her the whole truth of why you were uncomfortable. Honesty will take you far!!!!

# 4  12/18/13 10:33 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Gavin This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 83
Australia
Millers Point
Wicked charmer

One that wont comeback, you Wally,you missed out on checking off the bucket list, that is having a **** at the **** home. And the best bit no parents to worry about ho hum, dont know **** of today!!

# 5  12/18/13 11:27 PM

kosgo This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 54
United States
Portland
Sweet talker

inquisitivetough2 wrote:

Had my eye on a Lady I’d like to know better for about 8 months now but I’ve never had the opportunity until recently to get her on her own away from work colleges Anyway I got the chance to play with her feet a few weeks ago

I dropped her a line or two and got a very good response so then I asked her out for a drink

Anyway a couple of dates later she asked me back to hers for coffee At this point I had no idea were she lived … so as I was walking her home from the pub I asked

N got the answer not far now just down here on the right!  Oh I said my Mum N Dad used to live down this end of town and thought nothing of IT but as we got closer I got a very strange feeling inside  Yep you got IT IT was my Mum N Dad’s old house were I grew up

Needles to say I did explain the predicament I found myself in and why I felt very uncomfortable about being there and in the end I decided to go home for a coffee

I know I’m being stupid and IT’s only bricks and mortar with lot’s of very good memories N yes some sad ones to

So my question is if you were in a similar predicament would you go with **** or respect N memories

You know some people say  our bodies have ways of behaving all on their own, without a sliver of input from your inner self...Our brains are not the only place organ in our bodies that has memory... Some believe that Individual organs have the ability to retain memory...so, who knows maybe that strange feeling you described and the uncomfortable feelings were just your body remembering living in that house?...the good and the unpleasant...I know from personal experience that it's very difficult to become , or stay **** during times of  personal  stress...and respect is a very strong personal emotion too...so to answer your question...I would probably start looking for a nice motel with reasonable  prices close by...and buy a thermos...to carry coffee in... Kellee

# 6  12/19/13 12:04 AM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

I would definitely go in if I was **** and I would make up for all the missed time my **** made me miss out on.

# 7  12/19/13 10:32 PM

SwissChris This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 61
United Kingdom
Bishops Stortford
THE CONNOISSEUR

Strange as it may seem, I'd love to see how the house I was born in and lived the first 13 1/2 years of my life in, looked from the inside. I did drive past it last year for the first time in decades, but although I had a camera in the car, I couldn't find anywhere to park in the road.

# 8  12/20/13 5:47 AM

metallica This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 52
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

SwissChris wrote:

Strange as it may seem, I'd love to see how the house I was born in and lived the first 13 1/2 years of my life in, looked from the inside. I did drive past it last year for the first time in decades, but although I had a camera in the car, I couldn't find anywhere to park in the road.

i'd have to **** the CONgestion charge if i woz to do driveby of where i woz born....and lived for the first 2 n half years of my life....

# 9  12/21/13 2:43 AM

illbilly6969 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 33
United States
Anaheim
Naughty newbie

inquisitivetough2 wrote:

**** definately.... as an **** i made it a point to bone in every room we owned(back when i was married and had a house... i would go as far to say that i would include any place that i used to live as well just for good measure. i like to think of it as christening the room...

# 10  12/24/13 6:31 PM

MerryPirate This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 26
United Kingdom
Hounslow
Naughty newbie

I really need a kiss by a beautiful ladies or trying to find nice indian girl to settle down with

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.