# 21  4/3/14 5:49 AM

metallica This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

DeliciousSugar wrote:

Love the advice that you're getting!

were just one BIG happy **** on here missis....buttt....theres always room for more...

# 22  4/3/14 2:21 PM

A-Woman This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
United States
Fort Lauderdale
Been Naughtiest

metallica wrote:

DeliciousSugar wrote:

Love the advice that you're getting!

were just one BIG happy **** on here missis....buttt....theres always room for more...

Yes I love it too!
I always found good advise here,  different perspectives and people with big hearts (willies and **** too  People happy to share their life experience, knowledge and open their heart.
It's amazing how we never met with some others very briefly and still I have found an ear when I needed it .

# 23  4/5/14 2:35 AM

paulm This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
United Kingdom
Birmingham
Naughty newbie

Sort of like everyone says, be yourself. You're a beautiful woman, be confidant. They say if two people are attracted, you both know (if only subliminally) and it doesn't matter what you actually say. So be bold if you want to chat, chat or just look and smile - both approaches will work with the right guy.. hopefully. Good hunting ****

# 24  4/8/14 7:36 PM

Woman, 46
United States
Fort Lauderdale
Been Naughtiest

paulm wrote:

Sort of like everyone says, be yourself. You're a beautiful woman, be confidant. They say if two people are attracted, you both know (if only subliminally) and it doesn't matter what you actually say. So be bold if you want to chat, chat or just look and smile - both approaches will work with the right guy.. hopefully. Good hunting ****

Thank you. Paul ****

# 25  4/12/14 1:25 AM

Man, 54
United Kingdom
Birmingham
Naughty newbie

A-Woman wrote:

paulm wrote:

Thank you. Paul ****

No worries, seen your public pics and you are gorgeous looking, read some of your posts an think you are solid (hope that translates to honest and true), so to my mind, be honest, outgoing, and upfront, if men are intimidated its their loss, when you do connect, it will be someone who deserves you- good luck xx

# 26  4/12/14 2:46 AM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

paulm wrote:

A-Woman wrote:

paulm wrote:

Thank you. Paul ****

No worries, seen your public pics and you are gorgeous looking, read some of your posts an think you are solid (hope that translates to honest and true), so to my mind, be honest, outgoing, and upfront, if men are intimidated its their loss, when you do connect, it will be someone who deserves you- good luck xx

You forgot to mention ****

# 27  4/12/14 10:54 AM

Man, 54
United Kingdom
Birmingham
Naughty newbie

TalentedAngel wrote:

paulm wrote:

A-Woman wrote:

Thank you. Paul ****

Doh, you're so right. And that's the two of you

# 28  4/13/14 4:51 AM

Woman, 46
United States
Fort Lauderdale
Been Naughtiest

paulm wrote:

TalentedAngel wrote:

paulm wrote:

Doh, you're so right. And that's the two of you

this one for TA 
. This one for Paul

Kisses therapy !

# 29  4/14/14 2:29 PM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/954769_714072058650856_1491441763334920111_n.jpg

# 30  4/14/14 5:18 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
DeliciousSugar This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 40
Australia
Tweed Heads
Naughty newbie

^^ Amen!

# 31  4/15/14 2:39 AM

Woman, 46
United States
Fort Lauderdale
Been Naughtiest

Loved it TA !!!

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.