FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS

# 1  9/22/13 2:39 AM

bassa17199 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 52
United States
Las Vegas
Naughty newbie

I have a neighbor up the street, she is smoking hot. She used to be a stripper. We've known each other for about six years. I was married up till about a year and a half ago. So a few months ago I stopped by her house to say Hi. A couple days later we ran to each other at the store. Anyhow, we started seeing each other. I told her I wanted to take some time to get to know her before we had ****. A couple weeks go by, we seen each other almost every night. Then we consummate our relationship. To which we really didn't lay down any ground rules, ( well maybe she did and I didn't listen). Things were great , we had fun together. Then I got stupid and told I loved her. Now she's rejecting me. Is there any hope for me to get her back as friends?

# 2  10/2/13 9:13 PM

Donjuandemat This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 46
United States
Kilgore
Sweet talker

NCjohnhau wrote:

If it were me, I'd send her a note saying it was the heat of the moment and I was stupid for saying it. I really value our friendship and hope we can remain friends. I have no expectations other than our friendship and will be here if and when you would like my company. Then let it go. Good luck.

Ditto

# 3  10/3/13 3:06 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
BCWC777 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 49
United States
Owatonna
Naughty newbie

Love Stinks

# 4  10/3/13 4:53 AM

PrimalAxiom This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 41
United States
South Beloit
Naughty newbie

Why recant how you feel? You did what you thought at the time would have been appropriate. Just relax and give her space. She may have been "spooked" by the admission to love. If you see her... talk to her like friend. When she is ready to come round and address the subject she will. You've placed the ball squarely in her court. Everything now is on her.  There really isn't anything else you can do.

If she doesn't come around to being in a relationship with you (beyond what has already happened) then you have you're answer. I wouldn't go rushing into anything else. Just be yourself, let things work out on their own.

# 5  10/4/13 2:38 AM

wildbill2148yah This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 51
United States
Mount Dora
Naughty newbie

bassa17199 wrote:

I have a neighbor up the street, she is smoking hot. She used to be a stripper. We've known each other for about six years. I was married up till about a year and a half ago. So a few months ago I stopped by her house to say Hi. A couple days later we ran to each other at the store. Anyhow, we started seeing each other. I told her I wanted to take some time to get to know her before we had ****. A couple weeks go by, we seen each other almost every night. Then we consummate our relationship. To which we really didn't lay down any ground rules, ( well maybe she did and I didn't listen). Things were great , we had fun together. Then I got stupid and told I loved her. Now she's rejecting me. Is there any hope for me to get her back as friends?

theres always hope, bring her roses and a smile and dont say anything about it, in fact dont even mention it, it will blow over

# 6  10/5/13 1:29 AM

maxx_ This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 50
United States
Kansas City
Naughty newbie

now if you can keep your prick in your pantts you just might have a shoot at getting your friend back

# 7  10/5/13 5:01 PM

kimbe56275 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
United States
Rochester
Naughty newbie

Sounds like your feeling for her are stronger than your willing to admit here
you told her you loved her in a setting you felt was appropriate and during an intimate moment.

Is what you really want friendship...chit chat over coffee? Or do you want to ravish her and call her your woman?

Figure it out, then either way the ball is in her court right now. But I think like a fellow reader said she was spooked by your admission of love.

She will tire of the boys and want a man, and if you are always there in the background for a **** while she may come around. She will be reminded of how good it felt to be truly cared about. If not, cut you losses.

We attract the love we feel we deserve....what message are you sending?

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.