Sign up or log in to view the hidden content

Bitter and Twisted.....

# 1  2/8/12 4:04 PM

Posts: 7362
Kadu12 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
United Kingdom
Scunthorpe
Needs a spanking

come and tell me how!!!

I can't remember anything really bad about any of my previous partners....I know there was bad stuff simply because I'm no longer with them and I'm kinda in a lucky position of never really having been dumped. So it must've been me not happy, with my husband I know it was, I remember the reasons why I left, I just don't seem to be able to hang on to the emotions. Therefore I end up still liking everyone I've ever had as a partner, only really being able to remember the good stuff. Rosy glasses....I'll say!!!!

So if you're bitter and twisted, been hurt and are able to hang onto it, can you share your secret. I'm trying to be a work in progress

# 2  2/8/12 4:11 PM

Posts: 23106
ambrosia69 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Hereford
Dating expert

Kadu12 wrote:

come and tell me how!!!

I can't remember anything really bad about any of my previous partners....I know there was bad stuff simply because I'm no longer with them and I'm kinda in a lucky position of never really having been dumped. So it must've been me not happy, with my husband I know it was, I remember the reasons why I left, I just don't seem to be able to hang on to the emotions. Therefore I end up still liking everyone I've ever had as a partner, only really being able to remember the good stuff. Rosy glasses....I'll say!!!!

So if you're bitter and twisted, been hurt and are able to hang onto it, can you share your secret. I'm trying to be a work in progress

you want to become bitter and twisted ?
one wonders why

its not for me I must say.... lifes too short

# 3  2/8/12 4:20 PM

Posts: 7362
Kadu12 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
United Kingdom
Scunthorpe
Needs a spanking

No....there's nothing more at all. When I had my cards read last night, I'm not saying I believed anything she was saying, but one thing we talked about, on my part mostly, got me thinking. We discussed that my **** was my knight in shinning armour, that I would struggle to meet anyone that could come up to how high I hold him in my esteem.

I think that's lovely, that we're still friends etc. And to a huge degree he is the man I hold everyone else up to, thinking *** would never behave like that etc.

But we are, as we've always been since we split up, happier apart. I know the split was awful, I know it left me with no self esteem, Logically I know all that, I just can't seem to actually remember it on an emotional level.....so I thought if someone could share how they managed to hang onto the bad bits, I could maybe give it a go.

# 4  2/8/12 4:59 PM

Posts: 32591
DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
Ireland
****
Love expert

Kadu12 wrote:

come and tell me how!!!

I can't remember anything really bad about any of my previous partners....I know there was bad stuff simply because I'm no longer with them and I'm kinda in a lucky position of never really having been dumped. So it must've been me not happy, with my husband I know it was, I remember the reasons why I left, I just don't seem to be able to hang on to the emotions. Therefore I end up still liking everyone I've ever had as a partner, only really being able to remember the good stuff. Rosy glasses....I'll say!!!!

So if you're bitter and twisted, been hurt and are able to hang onto it, can you share your secret. I'm trying to be a work in progress

I can be, and often am, bitter and twisted for about ten minutes.  If my feelings get hurt, and they often do, i can be harsh and angry............but i don't let something like that go on.  Only a couple of days ago in the heat of an argument i told my (****) hubby he's an arrogant ****.........and while i believed it at the time, i apologised straight away, because life really is too short for all of that. 

Kadu, i've always found you to be a rock of sense , and i would put that down to you NOT being bitter and twisted, so don't change..........remember the good stuff, it's important.

# 5  2/8/12 5:50 PM

Posts: 9237
aries51 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
****
Right goer

I think you become   " bitter and twisted  " as it were   towards people who let you down    ,and if your **** hasnt then your unlikely  to feel that way  ........... , but its not a healthy emotion   ,although it puts you on your guard as it were   ......

# 6  2/8/12 6:19 PM

Posts: 16124
ruby126228 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
St Albans
Casanova

lifes too short to be bitter

# 7  2/8/12 6:35 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Posts: 14386
Miss_Lovely1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

I'm just bitter and twisted.... it comes naturally apparently so not sure its something that I could teach you.

I think it partly comes down to mindset and whether your optimistic or pessimistic.

When your an optimist you natuarally just think the best of people so even if your **** cheated for example. meeting someone new you would just think the best, think its all gonna work out and be rosy and not even think they might cheat ....

whereas if your of a pessimistic nature then if someone has cheated , the next time you meet someone you are going to think he's going to cheat as well.

I may not have explained it fully or properly but its what I think anyways.


I also agree with what some others have said if you are let down by people continually you do become a bit more jaded, I say this as a pessimist tho. Are there any optimists who can give there thoughts? Anyone been cheated on or let down by every bloke they have met but still meet new ones and don't even think they are gonna cheat/let you down?

# 8  2/8/12 9:52 PM

Posts: 7362
Kadu12 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
United Kingdom
Scunthorpe
Needs a spanking

I've decided it was a pooey idea anyway 

I don't need to change anything if I'm happy, other people can share their opinions etc, I can listen, but I don't have to act if I don't believe they're correct.

See even tho I don't believe in fortune telling, they've a lot to answer for!!! A whole couple of hours of my time wasted on pondering positivity V negativity. I'm sticking with the positive

# 9  2/8/12 9:55 PM

Posts: 2413
billygoat365 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
United Kingdom
Newcastle
Seduction guru

Kadu12 wrote:

I've decided it was a pooey idea anyway 

I don't need to change anything if I'm happy, other people can share their opinions etc, I can listen, but I don't have to act if I don't believe they're correct.

See even tho I don't believe in fortune telling, they've a lot to answer for!!! A whole couple of hours of my time wasted on pondering positivity V negativity. I'm sticking with the positive

Can you start a course on Positivity then?    Or send some this way? 
Glad you're happy Kadz. 

# 10  2/8/12 10:03 PM

Posts: 7362
Kadu12 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
United Kingdom
Scunthorpe
Needs a spanking

billygoat365 wrote:

Kadu12 wrote:

I've decided it was a pooey idea anyway 

I don't need to change anything if I'm happy, other people can share their opinions etc, I can listen, but I don't have to act if I don't believe they're correct.

See even tho I don't believe in fortune telling, they've a lot to answer for!!! A whole couple of hours of my time wasted on pondering positivity V negativity. I'm sticking with the positive

Can you start a course on Positivity then?    Or send some this way? 
Glad you're happy Kadz. 

Sending you love and light

# 11  2/8/12 10:07 PM

Posts: 2413
billygoat365 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
United Kingdom
Newcastle
Seduction guru

Kadu12 wrote:

billygoat365 wrote:

Kadu12 wrote:

I've decided it was a pooey idea anyway 

I don't need to change anything if I'm happy, other people can share their opinions etc, I can listen, but I don't have to act if I don't believe they're correct.

See even tho I don't believe in fortune telling, they've a lot to answer for!!! A whole couple of hours of my time wasted on pondering positivity V negativity. I'm sticking with the positive

Can you start a course on Positivity then?    Or send some this way? 
Glad you're happy Kadz. 

Sending you love and light

# 12  2/8/12 10:19 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 282
d_t_v This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 45
United Kingdom
Croydon
Such a tease

Kadu12 wrote:

billygoat365 wrote:

Kadu12 wrote:

I've decided it was a pooey idea anyway 

I don't need to change anything if I'm happy, other people can share their opinions etc, I can listen, but I don't have to act if I don't believe they're correct.

See even tho I don't believe in fortune telling, they've a lot to answer for!!! A whole couple of hours of my time wasted on pondering positivity V negativity. I'm sticking with the positive

Can you start a course on Positivity then?    Or send some this way? 
Glad you're happy Kadz. 

Sending you love and light

Hippy....

# 13  2/8/12 10:22 PM

Posts: 11001
bustymalone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

Kadu12 wrote:

come and tell me how!!!

I can't remember anything really bad about any of my previous partners....I know there was bad stuff simply because I'm no longer with them and I'm kinda in a lucky position of never really having been dumped. So it must've been me not happy, with my husband I know it was, I remember the reasons why I left, I just don't seem to be able to hang on to the emotions. Therefore I end up still liking everyone I've ever had as a partner, only really being able to remember the good stuff. Rosy glasses....I'll say!!!!

So if you're bitter and twisted, been hurt and are able to hang onto it, can you share your secret. I'm trying to be a work in progress

oh come on if you were not bitter the day you stood in my kitchen before the bn meet up in may 2010, I dunno what it was! remember, you was going to let the **** out the bag to someone who was getting a suprise visit...I can pmsl at it now, but I cant let it go without saying I saw you bitter that day....now if you are on about being bitter with Xs , there are some on here who have been abused, treated like dirt and spoken to like dirt and kicked around like dirt on the bottom of a partners shoe, it would not be normal NOT to feel bitter I would guess...anyway, glad you not bitter about your xs or whatever, and enjoying life

# 14  2/8/12 10:22 PM

Posts: 7362
Kadu12 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
United Kingdom
Scunthorpe
Needs a spanking

d_t_v wrote:

Kadu12 wrote:

billygoat365 wrote:


Can you start a course on Positivity then?    Or send some this way? 
Glad you're happy Kadz. 

Sending you love and light

Hippy....

I've been called worse 

# 15  2/8/12 10:25 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 282
d_t_v This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 45
United Kingdom
Croydon
Such a tease

Kadu12 wrote:

d_t_v wrote:

Kadu12 wrote:


Sending you love and light

Hippy....

I've been called worse 

Sharon?

# 16  2/8/12 10:33 PM

Posts: 7362
Kadu12 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
United Kingdom
Scunthorpe
Needs a spanking

bustymalone wrote:

Kadu12 wrote:

come and tell me how!!!

I can't remember anything really bad about any of my previous partners....I know there was bad stuff simply because I'm no longer with them and I'm kinda in a lucky position of never really having been dumped. So it must've been me not happy, with my husband I know it was, I remember the reasons why I left, I just don't seem to be able to hang on to the emotions. Therefore I end up still liking everyone I've ever had as a partner, only really being able to remember the good stuff. Rosy glasses....I'll say!!!!

So if you're bitter and twisted, been hurt and are able to hang onto it, can you share your secret. I'm trying to be a work in progress

oh come on if you were not bitter the day you stood in my kitchen before the bn meet up in may 2010, I dunno what it was! remember, you was going to let the **** out the bag to someone who was getting a suprise visit...I can pmsl at it now, but I cant let it go without saying I saw you bitter that day....now if you are on about being bitter with Xs , there are some on here who have been abused, treated like dirt and spoken to like dirt and kicked around like dirt on the bottom of a partners shoe, it would not be normal NOT to feel bitter I would guess...anyway, glad you not bitter about your xs or whatever, and enjoying life

Hmmmmm, I don't think that was bitter BM, but I could be wrong,  I'd hate to question your memories of the day. As far as I can remember weren't there were specific rules implemented by yourself with regards meets. It was a long time ago, I can't really remember the specifics, but I actually think I did let the **** out of the bag . If I remember correctly and as I said it was a long time ago, you were quite vocal yourself about the whole situation

On a positive note....if I can manage to drag that day up to the forefront of my mind, maybe I could take lessons from myself 

# 17  2/8/12 10:34 PM

Posts: 7362
Kadu12 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
United Kingdom
Scunthorpe
Needs a spanking

d_t_v wrote:

Kadu12 wrote:

d_t_v wrote:

Hippy....

I've been called worse 

Sharon?

Tracey!!!!

# 18  2/8/12 10:54 PM

Posts: 11001
bustymalone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

Kadu12 wrote:

bustymalone wrote:

Kadu12 wrote:

come and tell me how!!!

I can't remember anything really bad about any of my previous partners....I know there was bad stuff simply because I'm no longer with them and I'm kinda in a lucky position of never really having been dumped. So it must've been me not happy, with my husband I know it was, I remember the reasons why I left, I just don't seem to be able to hang on to the emotions. Therefore I end up still liking everyone I've ever had as a partner, only really being able to remember the good stuff. Rosy glasses....I'll say!!!!

So if you're bitter and twisted, been hurt and are able to hang onto it, can you share your secret. I'm trying to be a work in progress

oh come on if you were not bitter the day you stood in my kitchen before the bn meet up in may 2010, I dunno what it was! remember, you was going to let the **** out the bag to someone who was getting a suprise visit...I can pmsl at it now, but I cant let it go without saying I saw you bitter that day....now if you are on about being bitter with Xs , there are some on here who have been abused, treated like dirt and spoken to like dirt and kicked around like dirt on the bottom of a partners shoe, it would not be normal NOT to feel bitter I would guess...anyway, glad you not bitter about your xs or whatever, and enjoying life

Hmmmmm, I don't think that was bitter BM, but I could be wrong,  I'd hate to question your memories of the day. As far as I can remember weren't there were specific rules implemented by yourself with regards meets. It was a long time ago, I can't really remember the specifics, but I actually think I did let the **** out of the bag . If I remember correctly and as I said it was a long time ago, you were quite vocal yourself about the whole situation

On a positive note....if I can manage to drag that day up to the forefront of my mind, maybe I could take lessons from myself 

yea very vocal was i, not having a clue what was going on .like you say, it was a long time ago and it only came to my memory when I saw this thread

# 19  2/9/12 6:30 PM

Posts: 8823
justm4956 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 48
Ireland
Cork City
Right goer

Kadu12 wrote:

come and tell me how!!!

I can't remember anything really bad about any of my previous partners....I know there was bad stuff simply because I'm no longer with them and I'm kinda in a lucky position of never really having been dumped. So it must've been me not happy, with my husband I know it was, I remember the reasons why I left, I just don't seem to be able to hang on to the emotions. Therefore I end up still liking everyone I've ever had as a partner, only really being able to remember the good stuff. Rosy glasses....I'll say!!!!

So if you're bitter and twisted, been hurt and are able to hang onto it, can you share your secret. I'm trying to be a work in progress

It is really hard to put into words.... I suppose you have to have been wronged, hurt, decieved.............. and disapointed numerous times to become it....

So, lucky lady......... stay happy..****

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.