# 1  1/14/13 12:05 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
ThrobbinH00d This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 33
United Kingdom
Romford
Seduction guru

It has come to my attention that when I browse female profiles, a disproportionate amount are listed as being in Gloucester. Anyone care to propose any theories as to why this may be?

Would it be a good idea for the site to determine and set the location for our profiles automatically by detecting our IP? No idea if this is easy to do or not...but I think this would be a good idea and may help to flush out some dishonest profiles.

ThrobbinH00d, please refer to the link below which has several open threads on the subject of fakes/****.  It's helpful if all user comments can be kept together so please feel free to add any further concerns on one or all of the threads within the link.  As per the forum rules I am now closing this thread.  moderator

http://www.benaughty.com/forum/Read-first/topic/37359

You could also try making your suggestion directly to Dave.

# 2  1/14/13 12:10 PM

hungry_blue_eyes This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 52
Australia
Redcliffe
Casanova

ThrobbinH00d wrote:

It has come to my attention that when I browse female profiles, a disproportionate amount are listed as being in Gloucester. Anyone care to propose any theories as to why this may be?

Would it be a good idea for the site to determine and set the location for our profiles automatically by detecting our IP? No idea if this is easy to do or not...but I think this would be a good idea and may help to flush out some dishonest profiles.

Good luck with that

# 3  1/14/13 12:12 PM

RitchieRich44 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 50
United Kingdom
Cambridge
**** expert

ThrobbinH00d wrote:

Cynic!

# 4  1/14/13 12:15 PM

hungry_blue_eyes This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 52
Australia
Redcliffe
Casanova

RitchieRich44 wrote:

ThrobbinH00d wrote:

Cynic!

No

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.