Benaughty's Nov 28th London party. ANybody going?

# 21  11/18/08 6:43 PM

diamondsmiles This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
United Kingdom
Leicester
Been Naughtiest

well so far the first 46 year old i asked said he did have his name down for the party, when i questioned his age he said he is "unable" to change any of the settings on his profile, so i wonder how many others this applies to. Not only is he a different age he also lives elsewhere to what it states on his profile

# 22  11/21/08 8:27 AM

BN_forum_moderator This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
Australia

Been Naughtiest

First of all, it's good to see you all discussing the party. The feedback is very useful in helping us to plan such events.

Our apologies for enticing you to look at event details which weren't relevant for you. We do plan to launch other types of events for differing age groups and **** preferences, however at present this this the only event on offer. Be sure to keep an eye on the events section for new upcoming events!

Respectfully,
BN_forum_moderator

# 23  11/21/08 9:14 AM

Woman, 49
United Kingdom
Leicester
Been Naughtiest

BN_forum_moderator wrote:

First of all, it's good to see you all discussing the party. The feedback is very useful in helping us to plan such events.

Our apologies for enticing you to look at event details which weren't relevant for you. We do plan to launch other types of events for differing age groups and **** preferences, however at present this this the only event on offer. Be sure to keep an eye on the events section for new upcoming events!

Respectfully,
BN_forum_moderator

Thankyou moderator, have to say it was slighly confusing, when you clicked on someones profile that said "meet me at a party" when they are out of the age range as it was the only party advertised. However, i shall be watching for other upcoming events.
Just a question, are all the parties held in london or will some be in different parts of the country.xxkarenxx

# 24  11/21/08 12:07 PM

Man, 43
Australia

Been Naughtiest

As a rule our events are held in London and Manchester. If November's London party is  a success,  similar parties might be held in other big cities. Our January / February dates will be up in the next couple of weeks, so I would check back in then or have a look at www.benaughty.com

Respectfully,
BN_forun_moderator

# 25  11/21/08 4:26 PM

Woman, 49
United Kingdom
Leicester
Been Naughtiest

Thankyou mr mod, lets hope us old perves dressed in latex will be able to attend the next one

# 26  11/23/08 6:12 PM

andy4you75 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 39
United Kingdom
Hertfordshire
Naughty newbie

hi,

im one of the lucky ones as i meet the criteria and will be attending the party. -  however ill be going alone so if there is anyone out there that may like to go with me then get in touch!

Seems i need to get a mask.. anyone know where to get an intersting mask?

andy

# 27  11/23/08 7:02 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
WildlifeLover This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 56
United Kingdom
Monmouthshire
Sweet talker

madchick wrote:

Ageism is discriminatory and therefore, against the law.

The only way that the venue could set an age limit is for the purposes of alcohol and all guests would have to be over 18 or 21.

I'm 41 and hubby is 40 and although it sounds twee, neither of us look much older than about 35.

I'm absolutely DISGUSTED that we are not allowed to attend because we are 1 and 2 years over the age limit for this party.

Mind you, it's one of the multitude of reasons we WON'T become full members on here.

I'll be glad when the forums are back up and running on the normal site we use, at least they let us be who we are and the parties are for anyone and EVERYONE.

I agree with Madchick.  It is ageism and I am miffed (**** off) too.

# 28  11/24/08 12:26 PM

Man, 43
Australia

Been Naughtiest

You will not be turned away from an event if you are a couple of years older or **** than the specified age range. You are most welcome to join us, however, if you are more than a couple years over / under the age range then we would simply like to advise you that the other guests attending the events will be expecting to meet people within that age range.

Hope this helps!

# 29  11/29/08 1:17 PM

Ask him for a photo
LastMatador This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 39
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

What can I say.. what a complete and utter waste of time. One can't help but feel lied to.. this impressive "over 200 women already booked" seemed somehow to actually mean between 15 - 20.. think it is unlikely if there were even 200 people in the building (including bar staff, security, performers...mice...flies etc). Male:female ratio was the stuff of waking nightmares if you are male.. the only saving grace of the entire evening was that the burlesque performers were quite good fun and the staff were quite friendly! Venue was pretty much empty by 1am despite a 3am finish.. popped next door to the salsa club which was positively rocking.. within ten minutes I had received a free salsa lesson and the lady in question's phone number. Sadly if another one of these events were to be organised.. it would be unwise to believe a single word about the potential attendance. Of course.. it is quite possible that these 200 women did in fact book, but en masse decided to change their minds at the last minute and stay in to watch the "Gordon Ramsey Cookalong Live". The odds are they were a mere myth...Caveat Emptor...

# 30  11/29/08 1:36 PM

Ask him for a photo
mackayoucome This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 49
United Kingdom
Norton
Such a tease

LastMatador wrote:

What can I say.. what a complete and utter waste of time. One can't help but feel lied to.. this impressive "over 200 women already booked" seemed somehow to actually mean between 15 - 20.. think it is unlikely if there were even 200 people in the building (including bar staff, security, performers...mice...flies etc). Male:female ratio was the stuff of waking nightmares if you are male.. the only saving grace of the entire evening was that the burlesque performers were quite good fun and the staff were quite friendly! Venue was pretty much empty by 1am despite a 3am finish.. popped next door to the salsa club which was positively rocking.. within ten minutes I had received a free salsa lesson and the lady in question's phone number. Sadly if another one of these events were to be organised.. it would be unwise to believe a single word about the potential attendance. Of course.. it is quite possible that these 200 women did in fact book, but en masse decided to change their minds at the last minute and stay in to watch the "Gordon Ramsey Cookalong Live". The odds are they were a mere myth...Caveat Emptor...

**** up and brewery comes to mind

# 31  11/29/08 7:37 PM

Man, 39
United Kingdom
Hertfordshire
Naughty newbie

just thought id add my weight to those who have expressed their disappointment of this evening.

Just to add some specifics, at 22:30 which is when the evening was at its busiest i counted the females (yes i know thats sad, but then nothing else was happening) but anyway i counted 26. Of which i 7-8 were working).

It would appear that women got tickets for free, so the banner which is above this post as i write it stating OVER 200 women booked is extremely misleading.

disgusted does not go anywhere near how i feel about this evening and the way the organisers have gone about things.

# 32  11/29/08 9:23 PM

Woman, 49
United Kingdom
Leicester
Been Naughtiest

andy4you75 wrote:

just thought id add my weight to those who have expressed their disappointment of this evening.

Just to add some specifics, at 22:30 which is when the evening was at its busiest i counted the females (yes i know thats sad, but then nothing else was happening) but anyway i counted 26. Of which i 7-8 were working).

It would appear that women got tickets for free, so the banner which is above this post as i write it stating OVER 200 women booked is extremely misleading.

disgusted does not go anywhere near how i feel about this evening and the way the organisers have gone about things.

Maybe you should inform watchdog

# 33  11/29/08 9:28 PM

Ask him for a photo
melting_pot This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
Italy
Milan
Been Naughtiest

this is just one of the many things that rub quite a number of us the wrong way about the commercial strategies of BN staff...

I have sent a formal complaint to the staff (yes, the appropriate admin@ etcetera..)
I have raised therein several specific issues.
I received a response 2 days ago that was ludicrous at best. no specific answer, no information, no explanation of sorts, on any of the issues I raised.
All I got was a bland and generic "we're doing our best"...much the same as what the moderators themselves write in the forums before closing a topic.

# 34  11/29/08 9:38 PM

Woman, 49
United Kingdom
Leicester
Been Naughtiest

diamondsmiles wrote:

andy4you75 wrote:

Maybe you should inform watchdog

So that means there was only about 18 women at the party yet it clearly says on the advertisement that there where only 14 places left for women. The thing is, if all these women booked and just didnt turn up then it wouldnt be bns fault and im sure they have a record of people that have booked.

# 35  11/29/08 10:51 PM

Man, 39
United Kingdom
Hertfordshire
Naughty newbie

from what i have lead to believe, BN offered free tickets with no obligation...  so perhaps 200 people had clicked to link, bu this certainly doesnt mean they would attend.

Mind you, i did get to chat a female for 5 mins (lucky me) and she insists she hasnt even been on this site. strange.

# 36  11/30/08 12:12 AM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 84
Italy
Milan
Been Naughtiest

previous to the party I've seen loads of profile sporting the "see me at a party" gif instead of the pic. I strongly suspect that these profiles were of camgirls...free tickets at that, I only now find out...that way it could be easily explained how so many women "in theory" would have been there but did not come.
the only question is "did BN knew this and ignored it willingly, counting on the camgirls to boost their numbers or did they not?"
maybe an answer could be in the size of the venue...
a question for who has attended... would the venue have been big enough to have room for 200+ woman and the inevitable minimum of 3 times that many men? (And of course I mean not just room to stand about )
I'm asking because if the venue was not big enough for that sort of numbers, then there is no way that BN could be ignorant of the real numbers.

# 37  12/1/08 9:57 AM

blahblah777 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 41
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

I went along & left just before 10 as it was a complete waste of time & money.  I wasn't the only one to leave so early - about 6 other people left at the same time as me, all of whom where not only disappointed but also quite angry about how poor it was.  The ratio was about 10:1 & a couple of the girls I spoke to there found that to be quite intimidating - one in particular felt quite scared to be in such a minority. The event had been promoted not only on this site but also on at least one other site  (a speed dating site) & so the attitudes of a lot of people there where somewhat more staid than you get from members of this site. I will be contacting trading standards & other relevant organisations today as it was such a poor evening that the company behind it should be brought to account.

# 38  12/1/08 10:18 AM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 84
Italy
Milan
Been Naughtiest

let us know how it ends

also, it would be quite interesting to have an account by a woman who attended the party...anyone know one of the attending ladies?

# 39  12/3/08 1:58 PM

Man, 43
Australia

Been Naughtiest

Dear members,

Over 320 tickets were booked for this event, and we obviously expected somewhere near this amount to show, or we wouldn't have gone ahead with the event. The venue capacity was 550, so if we knew we'd get 130, we would have chosen something far smaller. As you can imagine, we had a hire fee/bar spend based on a 550 people capacity, which was obviously not met. And not even close, so the night was a unsuccessful for you as it was for us. It was the first event run under the BN brand, and we could not have predicted such a disappointing amount of no shows. While some female tickets were for free, 90% of male tickets were pre booked and prepaid, yet only half the men showed. We also required an application to confirm the booking, so if someone takes the time to fill out these details/send a photo, we would assume they are intending on going to the event. We do apologise the event did not live up to its expectations, we could not have predicted the outcome, and we can only learn from this event as it is the first one.

Respectfully,
BN team

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.