Benaughty's Nov 28th London party. ANybody going?

# 1  11/13/08 2:16 PM

Misskitty78 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 36
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

has anybody purchased tickets yet? would be great to meet up there. Your thoughts?

# 2  11/13/08 2:28 PM

ViciousBabe This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 32
Australia

Naughty newbie

yeah well it all sounds exciting..but a trip to London might be quite exhausting..is any London guy ready to receive me as a guest that weekend lol?

# 3  11/13/08 2:28 PM

qwerty1962 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 51
United Kingdom
Cheshire
Sweet talker

If he`s already there lol               sorry **** coudn`t resist.

# 4  11/13/08 2:45 PM

ViciousBabe This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 32
Australia

Naughty newbie

qwerty1962 wrote:

If he`s already there lol               sorry **** coudn`t resist.

hey they're going to wear masks..they won't recognise each other till they are in a hotel for a one night ****

# 5  11/13/08 4:31 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
mackayoucome This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 49
United Kingdom
Norton
Such a tease

wantonwoman wrote:

Be a bit awkward explaining that one to the husband!

we cant go anyway,some **** has put an age limit of 39 on it,dont know why us old men bother really,we get nothing in exchange for our money.

# 6  11/13/08 4:36 PM

Misskitty78 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 36
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

awwwww damn...how will i kick your **** then mackayoucome???

# 7  11/13/08 4:54 PM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 49
United Kingdom
Norton
Such a tease

Misskitty78 wrote:

awwwww damn...how will i kick your **** then mackayoucome???

you can kick my **** tomora night im in london for an awards night.

# 8  11/13/08 6:16 PM

diamondsmiles This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
United Kingdom
Leicester
Been Naughtiest

Yes, i also saw the age limit it on it, not sure why, maybe they dont want to spoil there "image" of having older people there. That always amuses me.

# 9  11/13/08 6:34 PM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 49
United Kingdom
Norton
Such a tease

diamondsmiles wrote:

Yes, i also saw the age limit it on it, not sure why, maybe they dont want to spoil there "image" of having older people there. That always amuses me.

do they treat us as mugs you think,maybe this is where all the **** girls get they're claws into the ****, because **** girls are all under 39 yrs of age and b.n would want to keep them lot sweet wouldn't they,i mean its a business opportunity to **** girls and for b.n eh,were just a bit of added bonus for them maybe.tell you what Mr motivator or whatever your name is,explain to us why there's an age limit,and if its a number issue what have you got planed for us relics,doubt youl answer that one though, wot do you think diamond ?

# 10  11/13/08 7:39 PM

Woman, 49
United Kingdom
Leicester
Been Naughtiest

mackayoucome wrote:

diamondsmiles wrote:

do they treat us as mugs you think,maybe this is where all the **** girls get they're claws into the ****, because **** girls are all under 39 yrs of age and b.n would want to keep them lot sweet wouldn't they,i mean its a business opportunity to **** girls and for b.n eh,were just a bit of added bonus for them maybe.tell you what Mr motivator or whatever your name is,explain to us why there's an age limit,and if its a number issue what have you got planed for us relics,doubt youl answer that one though, wot do you think diamond ?

Ok well i will tell you what i think (i have no evidence to back this up just my thoughts) some sites like "beautiful People" imagine. They think certain age, weight and size is how one should look. If this site is open to everyone then so should the social meets (unless organized by individuals, ie, bi meets, **** meets). I think advertising it for 39s and under they think they will get a better name.
Now call me stupid, but if at the grand old age of 43 (which i am) im classed as too old too party or have a good time, id hardly have registered on a site called benaught would i. I would probley be on **** circle or a knitting club.
There is a **** club that is aimed at "beautiful people" apparently you send a photo. This club is not of any great success and i know plenty of "beautiful people" that wouldnt even consider going.
Surely socials, meets, munchies whatever you call them should show the diversity of people that join sites. Ok you may not be attracted to certain types of people but many friendships are made at such events.
I also do not think it very good advertising, when it is a paid site and they are supposed to be encouraging people to sign up as members, whose going to sign up for a site when there advertising is discriminative.
However, it may be for under 39s for completly different reasons, but i cannot see any myself its not as though they need to take extra insurance out once you hit 40.
But i do wait with baitered breath to see if us old codgers do get our own social, now i do not know the average age of people that join this site,  but i do have a feeling the age may be something to do with "enticing" men with **** girls.
As i said this is purely my opinionxxkarenxx

# 11  11/13/08 8:53 PM

kaw69 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 56
United Kingdom
Crewe
Naughty newbie

Hi diamond
You are in Leicester that is around the middle of the country why not organise a social night for us "oldies" in a local hotel I`m sure a lot of people would attend.
Why do all events have to be held in London which is too far away for anyone up north These events should be held centrally eg Manchester etc

# 12  11/13/08 9:08 PM

Woman, 49
United Kingdom
Leicester
Been Naughtiest

kaw69 wrote:

Hi diamond
You are in Leicester that is around the middle of the country why not organise a social night for us "oldies" in a local hotel I`m sure a lot of people would attend.
Why do all events have to be held in London which is too far away for anyone up north These events should be held centrally eg Manchester etc

maybe not such a bad idea. dont think it would be until after christmas, and id make it a normal social not a **** social lol.
Birmingham is usually easy to get ot for people and i know a great hotel on broad street thats easy going and some good bars down therex

# 13  11/14/08 4:15 PM

brackleshamdavid This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 51
United Kingdom
West Sussex
Naughty newbie

NO, not going although at first sight could be good.....but read the small print. Over a certain age and you're barred no questions asked. For me it's a long way for nothing even if I could fake it. So to me the whole is ageist and repugnent.

Think again BN, since when should us 40 somethings give up and die, your loss.

BrackleshamDavid.

# 14  11/14/08 11:09 PM

Woman, 49
United Kingdom
Leicester
Been Naughtiest

Fleecey wrote:

heyyyyyyyyy, c'mon, didn't y'all receive the mail from BN that more than 200 pps already baought tickets????????

Well if 200 people have bought tickets that means they have to sell 300 tickets in the next two weeks to fill the venue.

I actually like the idea that someone suggested we hold our own. It certainly wouldnt be on that scale but if i was going to hold one it would certainly be a giggle whether there where 12 or 50 there. Plus it would also prove who was genuine and up for the social side of things as well as just meeting for sexxxkarenx

# 15  11/15/08 3:57 PM

Ask him for a photo
LastMatador This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 39
United Kingdom
London
Naughty newbie

Phew ! Looks like I won't be the only one there afterall !

# 16  11/17/08 8:53 AM

BN_forum_moderator This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
Australia

Been Naughtiest

I want to make things clear for you guys. First of all, on behalf of our team, I want to apologize if we hurt anyone's feelings by setting the age limitations for this party. But you might understand that this is the first event ever that is going to take place among the BeNaughty members. The age limitations were set after we held the questionnaire on this issue: 90% of responders were under 39 so we made conclusions that other guys were not interested. I am happy to hear though that all BeNaughty members are active and are eager to participate. I have already sent the request to our event organisers to review the age limits and most probably you will have a chance to meet up
Concerning the **** girls - we work hard on removing them from our site and do it on the constant basis, so you may be sure that no **** will visit the party.

# 17  11/18/08 5:51 PM

Ask him for a photo
radcliffecamera This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 41
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
Naughty newbie

BN_forum_moderator wrote:

I want to make things clear for you guys. First of all, on behalf of our team, I want to apologize if we hurt anyone's feelings by setting the age limitations for this party. But you might understand that this is the first event ever that is going to take place among the BeNaughty members. The age limitations were set after we held the questionnaire on this issue: 90% of responders were under 39 so we made conclusions that other guys were not interested. I am happy to hear though that all BeNaughty members are active and are eager to participate. I have already sent the request to our event organisers to review the age limits and most probably you will have a chance to meet up
Concerning the **** girls - we work hard on removing them from our site and do it on the constant basis, so you may be sure that no **** will visit the party.

Mr. Moderator, two questions if I may:

(i) Why does every profile without any pictures now seem to have a 'Meet me at a Party' picture which ultimately takes you to the advert for the above mentioned party?

(ii) Why do some of the above mentioned profiles, with said 'Meet me at a Party' pic/link have this on their profile if they are over 39 years old? Its a bit confusing - you are inferring I could meet this 41 year old person at the BN Party by putting the 'Meet me at a Party' pic, 'click for more info' - I can't possibly meet this over 39 year old at the event if they are barred from attending?

Many thanks,

Radcliffe.

# 18  11/18/08 6:17 PM

Woman, 49
United Kingdom
Leicester
Been Naughtiest

Dont think you will get a proper answer somehow

# 19  11/18/08 6:25 PM

Ask him for a photo
radcliffecamera This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 41
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
Naughty newbie

diamondsmiles wrote:

I don't see why not, its a perfectly simple question isn't it? (but I understand what you're saying Diamondsmiles!)

# 20  11/18/08 6:35 PM

Woman, 49
United Kingdom
Leicester
Been Naughtiest

radcliffecamera wrote:

diamondsmiles wrote:

I don't see why not, its a perfectly simple question isn't it? (but I understand what you're saying Diamondsmiles!)

Simple to us yes, im going to check now when the messages come in with it on to see how old the oldest is. I was thinking to start with that maybe it was people that had put there names down for the part which it obviously cant be, so it would be good to find out why they have suddenly appeared.

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.