Sign up or log in to view the hidden content

****

# 21  1/29/14 6:39 PM

Posts: 41671
metallica This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

kosgo wrote:

interloapers?...what? please explain...

an extra lump in the ball sack......NOT GOOD...

# 22  1/29/14 7:23 PM

Posts: 1213
kosgo This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 54
United States
Portland
Wicked charmer

metallica wrote:

kosgo wrote:

interloapers?...what? please explain...

an extra lump in the ball sack......NOT GOOD...

Thank you for the info my friend...

# 23  1/29/14 8:16 PM

Posts: 41671
metallica This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

kosgo wrote:

metallica wrote:

kosgo wrote:

interloapers?...what? please explain...

an extra lump in the ball sack......NOT GOOD...

Thank you for the info my friend...

no problemo missis ......you'll be pleased to know that im checking as i type this...

# 24  1/30/14 6:24 AM

Posts: 1213
kosgo This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 54
United States
Portland
Wicked charmer

metallica wrote:

kosgo wrote:

metallica wrote:


an extra lump in the ball sack......NOT GOOD...

Thank you for the info my friend...

no problemo missis ......you'll be pleased to know that im checking as i type this...

If you need any help...Don't hesitate to ask...I have warm hands...Kellee

# 25  1/30/14 7:10 AM

Posts: 59648
TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

I love ****, I have a fascination with them and I love playing with them

# 26  1/30/14 12:01 PM

Posts: 1781
chaosmaker This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
United Kingdom
Cardiff
Wicked charmer

TalentedAngel wrote:

I love ****, I have a fascination with them and I love playing with them

Me too, I love they way they move about in their **** bag. 

# 27  1/30/14 12:08 PM

Ask him for a photo VIP
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 522
sexaddict This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
Australia
West Hobart
Sweet talker

chaosmaker wrote:

TalentedAngel wrote:

I love ****, I have a fascination with them and I love playing with them

Me too, I love they way they move about in their **** bag. 

Me three!!!

# 28  2/1/14 10:58 AM

Posts: 1213
kosgo This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 54
United States
Portland
Wicked charmer

My hands are still very warm...Kellee

# 29  2/2/14 8:17 AM

Posts: 59648
TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

They're nice to hang on too when giving hand jobs

# 30  2/9/14 12:49 AM

Lickalottapus This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
Denmark
Kolding
Naughty newbie

I like your style **** you would be welcome to Cup mine as your mouth engorges my swollen head **** on it like a juicy strawberry...

# 31  2/9/14 6:42 AM

Posts: 59648
TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

Also I love the way they tighten up when you tickle underneath and towards the back or just before he cums

# 32  2/9/14 9:49 AM

Lickalottapus This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
Denmark
Kolding
Naughty newbie

Uuuuuurrrrggghh hot ****

# 33  2/9/14 11:59 AM

Posts: 1781
chaosmaker This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
United Kingdom
Cardiff
Wicked charmer

TalentedAngel wrote:

Also I love the way they tighten up when you tickle underneath and towards the back or just before he cums

Yes I just like them generally!!!

# 34  2/9/14 1:35 PM

Posts: 41671
metallica This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

chaosmaker wrote:

TalentedAngel wrote:

Also I love the way they tighten up when you tickle underneath and towards the back or just before he cums

Yes I just like them generally!!!

same here...spacially first thing in the morning...

# 35  2/9/14 3:43 PM

Posts: 1781
chaosmaker This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
United Kingdom
Cardiff
Wicked charmer

metallica wrote:

chaosmaker wrote:

TalentedAngel wrote:

Also I love the way they tighten up when you tickle underneath and towards the back or just before he cums

Yes I just like them generally!!!

same here...spacially first thing in the morning...

when they need a good emptying

# 36  2/9/14 4:14 PM

Posts: 41671
metallica This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

chaosmaker wrote:

metallica wrote:

chaosmaker wrote:


Yes I just like them generally!!!

same here...spacially first thing in the morning...

when they need a good emptying

after a damn good scratch...

# 37  2/9/14 5:37 PM

Posts: 23106
ambrosia69 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Hereford
Dating expert

prefer them tight and full not so fussed on the baggy saggy kind with wrinkles. Even nicer to **** if the hair has been removed

# 38  2/9/14 5:49 PM

Posts: 1781
chaosmaker This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
United Kingdom
Cardiff
Wicked charmer

ambrosia69 wrote:

prefer them tight and full not so fussed on the baggy saggy kind with wrinkles. Even nicer to **** if the hair has been removed

I prefer with hair,  not a fan of stubble

# 39  2/9/14 6:00 PM

Posts: 41671
metallica This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

chaosmaker wrote:

ambrosia69 wrote:

prefer them tight and full not so fussed on the baggy saggy kind with wrinkles. Even nicer to **** if the hair has been removed

I prefer with hair,  not a fan of stubble

welll......mine are no stranger to the mach 3....unlike me chin...

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.