# 1  12/31/11 3:50 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Ostian79 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
United Kingdom
Woking
Such a tease

My profile seems to be adding people to friends without me adding them. There's lots of them as well. Like about 10-20 new ones every time i sign on. Different ones each time. I've removed them 3 times now. What gives, anyone know?

# 2  12/31/11 4:51 PM

DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
Ireland
Love expert

Ostian79 wrote:

My profile seems to be adding people to friends without me adding them. There's lots of them as well. Like about 10-20 new ones every time i sign on. Different ones each time. I've removed them 3 times now. What gives, anyone know?

This problem happened a while back too, not to everyone, but there were a couple of people who reported it here.  Trouble is it's the weekend, and you're unlikely to get any proper help or answers before the next working day, whenever that might be.  The other problem is that when it happened before, the people involved were asked to NOT delete the new 'friends' until the 'tech team' can have a look and see who's been added.  I would advise you to remove any photos you don't want to be seen by just anyone, and hopefully it will be sorted after the weekend.

# 3  12/31/11 5:24 PM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 34
United Kingdom
Woking
Such a tease

Ok thanks

# 4  12/31/11 5:26 PM

ambrosia69 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Hereford
Dating expert

Ostian79 wrote:

Ok thanks

hope you get it sorted, must be flipping annoying xx

# 5  12/31/11 8:35 PM

Ask them for a photo VIP
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask them to upload a photo
Dee1970 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Couple (man and woman), 84
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Casanova

Bloody worrying that this is happening again, and worth people checking their own list.  This is a clear breach of data protection - sharing your private photos with unknown people without your permission.  If it happens to me I will put a complaint in, and I'm making a note of this as evidence Cupid has had previous issues that should already have been sorted.

Dee

# 6  1/3/12 1:44 PM

Moderator This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
Australia

Been Naughtiest

Ostian79 wrote:

Hi. Could you tell me are you removing your friends from this page http://www.benaughty.com/friends.asp ?
It would be great if you provided a screen name of a member you haven't actually added as a friend but you see them on your friends list. Please send me a private message.
I'll ask the tech guys to look into it then.
Respectfully,

# 7  1/4/12 1:31 PM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 34
United Kingdom
Woking
Such a tease

Moderator wrote:

... are you removing your friends from this page http://www.benaughty.com/friends.asp ?

Yeah, that page. No friends have been added since this forum post.

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.