Sign up or log in to view the hidden content

Ask Pup

# 41  12/11/13 8:39 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 8835
pitbull This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

TalentedAngel wrote:

Is the **** MsA going to stick around????

She will stick everywhere when Santa empties his sack

# 42  12/12/13 10:51 AM

Posts: 57374
TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

pitbull wrote:

TalentedAngel wrote:

Is the **** MsA going to stick around????

She will stick everywhere when Santa empties his sack

And which sack are we talking about????

# 43  12/12/13 4:29 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 8835
pitbull This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

TalentedAngel wrote:

pitbull wrote:

TalentedAngel wrote:

Is the **** MsA going to stick around????

She will stick everywhere when Santa empties his sack

And which sack are we talking about????

The sack Santa refrains from emptying until chrimbo

# 44  12/13/13 11:02 AM

Posts: 57374
TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

Pups, do you **** your leg when you pee?????

# 45  12/13/13 11:23 AM

Posts: 40244
metallica This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 52
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

TalentedAngel wrote:

Pups, do you **** your leg when you pee?????

only if he's got a lamp post to hang on to...

# 46  12/13/13 5:27 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 8835
pitbull This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

TalentedAngel wrote:

Pups, do you **** your leg when you pee?????

Of course . .Burt have to get the big fella out of me sock first

# 47  12/14/13 10:37 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 1861
rodsrule This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
Australia
Coopers Plains
Wicked charmer

pitbull wrote:

TalentedAngel wrote:

Pups, do you **** your leg when you pee?????

Of course . .Burt have to get the big fella out of me sock first

must be getting a bit cold over there if you need to put a sock on it

# 48  12/14/13 10:55 AM

Posts: 57374
TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

rodsrule wrote:

pitbull wrote:

TalentedAngel wrote:

Pups, do you **** your leg when you pee?????

Of course . .Burt have to get the big fella out of me sock first

must be getting a bit cold over there if you need to put a sock on it

I think he was talking about Mettie, that's his dad

# 49  12/14/13 12:10 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 1861
rodsrule This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
Australia
Coopers Plains
Wicked charmer

TalentedAngel wrote:

rodsrule wrote:

pitbull wrote:


Of course . .Burt have to get the big fella out of me sock first

must be getting a bit cold over there if you need to put a sock on it

I think he was talking about Mettie, that's his dad

just a chip off the old block

# 50  12/14/13 2:11 PM

Posts: 40244
metallica This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 52
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

rodsrule wrote:

TalentedAngel wrote:

rodsrule wrote:


must be getting a bit cold over there if you need to put a sock on it

I think he was talking about Mettie, that's his dad

just a chip off the old block

unfortunatly hes more bark than bite......butt.....hes lerning....

# 51  12/14/13 4:26 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 8835
pitbull This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

TalentedAngel wrote:

rodsrule wrote:

pitbull wrote:


Of course . .Burt have to get the big fella out of me sock first

must be getting a bit cold over there if you need to put a sock on it

I think he was talking about Mettie, that's his dad

My dad is Gordon Brown . .Mummy said so . .A proper man . .He was PM don't ya knoooo

# 52  12/14/13 4:30 PM

Posts: 40244
metallica This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 52
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

pitbull wrote:

TalentedAngel wrote:

rodsrule wrote:

must be getting a bit cold over there if you need to put a sock on it

I think he was talking about Mettie, that's his dad

My dad is Gordon Brown . .Mummy said so . .A proper man . .He was PM don't ya knoooo

so...yer not a pitball.....yer a SCOTTY DOG.....and he woza crap PM by the way...


as this thread merely duplicates your say something thread I am closing this one.  moderator

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.