Anyone else got a chat message from an "administrator"

# 41  1/16/12 10:53 AM

DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
Ireland
Love expert

holdmeclose2you4 wrote:

DD_67 wrote:

That's a recurring problem that we all have from time to time.  It's been reported and they're aware of it happening.

Thanks DD - that was why I hadn't bothered to report it previously, but decided to comment when I saw someone else posting about it.

The truth is there have been several problems, for reasons i can't explain, but which we more or less seem destined to forever 'put up with', so much so that they now seem more an inconvenient part of the site experience than anything else, to me at least who doesn't **** for it.  I can of course understand the annoyance, anger and frustration of anyone who pays for this site and discovers so many things that are sub standard.

Please always feel free to report anything you find.  These recurring problems usually have a thread of their own, so it would be appreciated if you (or anyone with a problem) put them on there, but i know it's not always possible.  It's better to keep similar problems all together, and at least that way we can all shout together

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.