Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Miss_Lovely1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

singf51908 wrote:

yes sorry for the repost but im quite worried, can someone get your details by just talk chat/mail on here?? ive never given any personal info out on this site, despite the amount of times ive been asked for email addy

the name was... sweet-moderator, from Manchester

il prob cancel my rebilling now because of this, its a fun site but not worth my Hard earned, especially over the festive season

can anyone share any light,

No they cannot. I don't even think the real paid moderators have access to your details like that. Its like those spam emails you get saying your bank is going to freeze or close your acc unless u follow the link an enter your details.

use a **** common sense if they wanted to verify your card details they would email you (or call you if you provide those kind of details. I dont know what you give when signing up).  If something looks sus report it and never ever ever give your card details to anyone in a chat message whether they say they are a moderator or not!!

# 22  12/25/11 11:38 PM

ScotsBird This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 45
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Flirt expert

singf51908 wrote:

yes sorry for the repost but im quite worried, can someone get your details by just talk chat/mail on here?? ive never given any personal info out on this site, despite the amount of times ive been asked for email addy

the name was... sweet-moderator, from Manchester

il prob cancel my rebilling now because of this, its a fun site but not worth my Hard earned, especially over the festive season

can anyone share any light,

I'd very much say no.  The point of it may be to get you to enter into a conversation with these people about your details which they'll probably then ask you to confirm.  It's a con like most of these email ones that do the rounds from time to time.  All the forum experts like myself have made the paid moderators aware of this.

# 23  12/25/11 11:43 PM

singf51908 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Naughty newbie

i even went to the bank to check lol, nothing seems to have gone, when things like this happens its a bit frustrating and all thoughts go throught your head!!

thankyou guys for the input

# 24  12/25/11 11:46 PM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

singf51908 wrote:

i even went to the bank to check lol, nothing seems to have gone, when things like this happens its a bit frustrating and all thoughts go throught your head!!

thankyou guys for the input

Did you give her your card details in chat? if so I would cancel your card just to be on the safe side. not sure they would use them immediately think they kind of collect them and sell them on.

Miss_lovely worldly wise and hanging around BN too long

# 25  12/25/11 11:49 PM

Ask them for a photo VIP
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask them to upload a photo
Dee1970 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Couple (man and woman), 84
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Casanova

I think this would actually be worth reporting direct to the ****. It's being done to a fair few people from the looks of it, and quite frankly I wouldn't rely on the site to report it even though they should.  If a customer makes a complaint to the **** then they will at least make enquiries to the site to find out how widespread this is.

Dee

# 26  12/25/11 11:56 PM

Man, 34
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Naughty newbie

no i never gave anything to anybody in chat or mail on here, i was just wondering if my full account or anyones for that matter could be ****??  without supliying anything? i will never give email addy out, only to close friends and **** as im quite fussy like that

# 27  12/25/11 11:59 PM

Ask her for a photo
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

singf51908 wrote:

no i never gave anything to anybody in chat or mail on here, i was just wondering if my full account or anyones for that matter could be ****??  without supliying anything? i will never give email addy out, only to close friends and **** as im quite fussy like that

when you **** for your membership its usually secure and the card details encrypted so these **** would have a hard job hacking them. but I am sure its not impossible but then thats the same for all online shopping cos they tend to use the same encryption services.  I don't think that they are able to get your details from the site, thats why they target people in the hope that they panic and are gullible enough to give them the details they are looking for

# 28  12/26/11 12:06 AM

Man, 34
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Naughty newbie

that was my thoughts tbh, but you never know these days, like you say nothing is impossible(nothing has gone as yet fingers crossed)

i would still not give details as im not that gullable, but i understand what you say, and appreciate the comments and input. i dont want anyone else to go through the hassle

# 29  12/26/11 10:16 AM

Moderator This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
Australia

Been Naughtiest

Sorry for the delay with getting back to you. Hope everyone had a great Christmas.
All these profiles have been banned. We'll do our best to prevent them from accessing the site.
Please do not hesitate reporting such profiles via Report profile button. You might not receive a reply from the admins, but I assure you the reported profiles get checked and banned within 24 hours even on holidays.

Respectfully,

# 30  12/26/11 10:25 AM

Sabredance This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Kennington
Wicked charmer

Hi Mod, Can you have a play with my settings please.  I'm writing this here as I can't even message you!
When I press Mail or Activity it takes me somewhere to sign in.  Ditto when I pressed your name to message you.
When I could last see my messages (Thurs or Fri), it only showed who sent a message, no header.
I can't sign in in the usual way but have to use history, which allows me into the forums. 
Every time I enter name and password it asks me for them again ........... and again ........... and again, so using history is my only option.
HELP ................. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS I can't open a message if you do message me until you fix it
PPS Still get pop ups

# 31  12/26/11 10:30 AM

Man, 53
United Kingdom
Kennington
Wicked charmer

PPPS I can'**** either as I just had a chat message with a lady that I can normally chat with, but can'**** today
Hope she reads this rather than think I have ignored her

# 32  12/26/11 10:37 AM

DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 46
Ireland
Love expert

I have sent a message to Dave about this, and he's trying to find out what's going on.  And DON'T give me any of your smart replies

# 33  12/26/11 10:40 AM

Man, 53
United Kingdom
Kennington
Wicked charmer

DD_67 wrote:

I have sent a message to Dave about this, and he's trying to find out what's going on.  And DON'T give me any of your smart replies

Thank you ma'm - greatly appreciated ma'am - you're wonderful (as usual) ma'am - and **** and overdressed etc etc etc
[color=#FF0000]****[/color]

# 34  12/26/11 10:45 AM

Woman, 46
Ireland
Love expert

# 35  12/26/11 10:47 AM

aries51 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Right goer

Sabredance wrote:

PPPS I can'**** either as I just had a chat message with a lady that I can normally chat with, but can'**** today
Hope she reads this rather than think I have ignored her

ive seen it  hun ,no probs  xx

# 36  12/26/11 10:51 AM

Man, 53
United Kingdom
Kennington
Wicked charmer

Mod (Dave) I've just seen a chat request from you too, but no can do!  It just takes me to sign in and when I do that, it asks me to sign in again lol

# 37  12/26/11 11:04 AM

Moderator This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
Australia

Been Naughtiest

Sabredance wrote:

Mod (Dave) I've just seen a chat request from you too, but no can do!  It just takes me to sign in and when I do that, it asks me to sign in again lol

Hi. What browser are you using please?
Try clearing the cache, press F5+Ctrl, that might help.
I've logged in under your details and it has worked fine. Try to login in a different browser:
http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/
https://www.****.com/chrome

Respectfully,

# 38  1/16/12 6:20 AM

holdmeclose2you4 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 40
Australia
Vaucluse
Naughty newbie

Not sure if splitting this thread is an option, since there's two entirely separate issues here...

But I have also had the "bogus" login page pop up over the past 2-3 weeks. As near as I can tell, it indicates a failure in the login/authentication process, NOTHING to do with browsers or anything else client-side (yes, that's a guess - but an educated one):

- The problem is of varying duration
- Loading web pages from the downloadable BN Chat program triggers this fault
  (Keep in mind, this does not appear to use normal session credentials, but uses an "autologin" URL)
- I THINK I have previously had this problem using Chrome
- I have had this happen ~2 times in the past week, using Firefox

Every time this has happened, repeated logins, or logging in using either screen name or email address all failed. In every case, the problem went away within...maybe 10-30 mins?

If the current QA problems are resolved, I can add further details if/when I see it happen again. But maybe that should go into it's own thread...anyone care to tidy this up a bit?

# 39  1/16/12 10:17 AM

Woman, 46
Ireland
Love expert

holdmeclose2you4 wrote:

Not sure if splitting this thread is an option, since there's two entirely separate issues here...

But I have also had the "bogus" login page pop up over the past 2-3 weeks. As near as I can tell, it indicates a failure in the login/authentication process, NOTHING to do with browsers or anything else client-side (yes, that's a guess - but an educated one):

- The problem is of varying duration
- Loading web pages from the downloadable BN Chat program triggers this fault
  (Keep in mind, this does not appear to use normal session credentials, but uses an "autologin" URL)
- I THINK I have previously had this problem using Chrome
- I have had this happen ~2 times in the past week, using Firefox

Every time this has happened, repeated logins, or logging in using either screen name or email address all failed. In every case, the problem went away within...maybe 10-30 mins?

If the current QA problems are resolved, I can add further details if/when I see it happen again. But maybe that should go into it's own thread...anyone care to tidy this up a bit?

That's a recurring problem that we all have from time to time.  It's been reported and they're aware of it happening.

# 40  1/16/12 10:24 AM

holdmeclose2you4 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 40
Australia
Vaucluse
Naughty newbie

DD_67 wrote:

That's a recurring problem that we all have from time to time.  It's been reported and they're aware of it happening.

Thanks DD - that was why I hadn't bothered to report it previously, but decided to comment when I saw someone else posting about it.

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.