Alone Forever

# 1  2/18/14 10:59 PM

Jason This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 36
United States
Chesapeake
Naughty newbie

I unfortunately have a bit of a problem. I am a guy who is only attracted to straight men. I know that sounds a **** off and all but it is true. I have been with more straight men than gay ones and honestly their masculinity is what drives me wild. I mean if I was with a gay man who was **** masculine that would be a complete turn-on, but I have yet to find one so in the back of my mind I feel that I am cursed to be alone forever

# 2  2/18/14 11:22 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Miss_lovely1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Wicked charmer

never mind. I am sure you will get over it one day or maybe look in different places. there are plenty of masculine gay men if you look

# 3  2/18/14 11:51 PM

RitchieRich44 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 50
United Kingdom
Cambridge
**** expert

Jason wrote:

I unfortunately have a bit of a problem. I am a guy who is only attracted to straight men. I know that sounds a **** off and all but it is true. I have been with more straight men than gay ones and honestly their masculinity is what drives me wild. I mean if I was with a gay man who was **** masculine that would be a complete turn-on, but I have yet to find one so in the back of my mind I feel that I am cursed to be alone forever

I'd have to say that while a persons **** is a matter of indifference to me, I have never been able to understand why somebody who's gay would form a relationship with an effeminate male or butch female.
I'm not sure how masculine you want your partner to be, but I struggle to believe you can't find a straight-acting partner, which appears to be all you want.

# 4  2/18/14 11:54 PM

chaosmaker This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 42
United Kingdom
Cardiff
Wicked charmer

RitchieRich44 wrote:

Jason wrote:

I'd have to say that while a persons **** is a matter of indifference to me, I have never been able to understand why somebody who's gay would form a relationship with an effeminate male or butch female.
I'm not sure how masculine you want your partner to be, but I struggle to believe you can't find a straight-acting partner, which appears to be all you want.

It doesn't sound that it's about 'straight acting'  it's about maleness...  might also be about tempting someone who didn't think of themselves as gay or bi into redefining themselves.... also temptation

Good luck with finding a gay man that fits what you are looking for but I think you like the chase and the conquest

# 5  5/8/14 2:44 AM

readingdave*1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 46
United States
Ridgway
Naughty newbie

I tend to always be attracted to the lesbian. It might be my way of blocking myself, or perhaps my love of independent, liberated women. Have you considered the personalities of the guys you like? Sometimes I think that certian personalities fit a gender role better than others even though both sexes can have that personality and folks tend to try sexually what those gender roles are. However, the role isn't nesecarly they guy's ****.

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.