Adding friends...

# 1  2/2/12 10:02 PM

mickey2012a This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 48
Australia
Kingsville
Sweet talker

I have had a few very real looking women add me as a friend but then fail to make any sort of contact...

Why would they do that?

# 2  2/2/12 10:10 PM

ambrosia69 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Hereford
Dating expert

wouldn't worry, it takes all sorts. Possibly to allow them to look at your pic easily

# 3  2/2/12 10:20 PM

PUMPKINPOSITIVE This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 39
United Kingdom
Twickenham
Seduction guru

Yeah I have had a couple of those ... Hang on a tick ......46 from northampton .. And I think it was a similar  something from old windsor .

# 4  2/2/12 10:24 PM

billygoat365 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
United Kingdom
Newcastle
Seduction guru

I've only been 'friended' by three people.
And two of them are BLOKES!

# 5  2/2/12 10:26 PM

DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
Ireland
Love expert

mickey2012a wrote:

I have had a few very real looking women add me as a friend but then fail to make any sort of contact...

Why would they do that?

Some people think that by adding you as a friend, they get to see YOUR friends only pics, but in actual fact it just means you get to see theirs.  That could be it.  Other than that, i can't imagine why they would do it and not contact you after.

# 6  2/2/12 10:43 PM

Man, 48
Australia
Kingsville
Sweet talker

DD_67 wrote:

Some people think that by adding you as a friend, they get to see YOUR friends only pics, but in actual fact it just means you get to see theirs.  That could be it.  Other than that, i can't imagine why they would do it and not contact you after.

I think you might be right. But I have face pics in my secret pics, so there is no way they are added as friends until they've made contact.

It's annoying

# 7  2/2/12 10:44 PM

Man, 48
Australia
Kingsville
Sweet talker

ambrosia69 wrote:

wouldn't worry, it takes all sorts. Possibly to allow them to look at your pic easily

They don't actually see my pics until I add them...

# 8  2/2/12 10:47 PM

Woman, 47
Ireland
Love expert

mickey2012a wrote:

DD_67 wrote:

I think you might be right. But I have face pics in my secret pics, so there is no way they are added as friends until they've made contact.

It's annoying

Maybe they're waiting to see if you contact them, as there's no point in them contacting you if you're a non paying member (i don't know your membership status, just trying to cover all possibilities here)

# 9  2/2/12 10:57 PM

Man, 48
Australia
Kingsville
Sweet talker

DD_67 wrote:

Maybe they're waiting to see if you contact them, as there's no point in them contacting you if you're a non paying member (i don't know your membership status, just trying to cover all possibilities here)

I'm a paid member, I do contact them after they add me, the messages are read but not answered.

In the end of the day that really comes back to women not answering messages.

Perhaps it's new trend in scamming, a failed one at that.

ETA; For kicks and giggles I've added the free contact option, so there really is no excuse not to make contact!

# 10  2/2/12 11:15 PM

NaughtyDragon2 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 62
United Kingdom
Burton Upon Trent
Wicked charmer

Hi Mickey! 
I've had the same thing happen to me too1  I'm guessing every guy on here has at some time!  I'm guessing there's probably a thread on here about it as well!
Even when they have added you and even if you've chatted a bit or even emailed and they have viewed you and you them, some women just stop responding for no apparent reason. 
Had one like that just before Christmas!  Had some very intimate conversations she even sent very explicit pictures (yes we did go private emailing/messaging) but all of a sudden, nothing!  I'm guessing her husband/boyfriend/girlfriend/whatever, **** her out!  
Or maybe she just like to tease, a lot!
Whatever!  Her loss!  Best to just shrug shoulders and move on!

Good luck mate, us Mikes/mickey/mick/Michaels should stick together!

# 11  2/3/12 5:53 AM

TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

mickey2012a wrote:

ambrosia69 wrote:

They don't actually see my pics until I add them...

Does that mean I'm a lucky one

# 12  2/3/12 7:21 AM

Man, 48
Australia
Kingsville
Sweet talker

Depends on how you look at it...  hehehehe

# 13  2/3/12 9:18 AM

Woman, 47
Ireland
Love expert

mickey2012a wrote:

DD_67 wrote:

I'm a paid member, I do contact them after they add me, the messages are read but not answered.

In the end of the day that really comes back to women not answering messages.

Perhaps it's new trend in scamming, a failed one at that.

ETA; For kicks and giggles I've added the free contact option, so there really is no excuse not to make contact!

Women don't have to **** to contact you, so the free contact option is an unnecessary addition for you.

# 14  2/3/12 11:44 AM

Man, 48
Australia
Kingsville
Sweet talker

DD_67 wrote:

Women don't have to **** to contact you, so the free contact option is an unnecessary addition for you.

Now you're telling me....   grrr

Looks like I got scammed.   lol

# 15  2/3/12 12:07 PM

Woman, 47
Ireland
Love expert

mickey2012a wrote:

DD_67 wrote:

Now you're telling me....   grrr

Looks like I got scammed.   lol

I'm pretty sure i told you before.  When people ask for a profile review, as i think you did, it's one of the things i look for and i always tell them when i see the contact for free logo that they probably don't need it.

# 16  2/3/12 7:44 PM

Man, 48
Australia
Kingsville
Sweet talker

Ah well, it's done now as a once off.

It's pretty deceiving not to have that info on the order page, naughty Benaugthy, wonder how many others fall for this.

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.