Sign up or log in to view the hidden content

ASHES 2013

# 21  7/18/13 12:34 PM

Posts: 760
RedTexta This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 38
Australia
Adelaide
Sweet talker

metallica16 wrote:

1-nill....

Just......

# 22  7/18/13 12:36 PM

Posts: 41671
metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

RedTexta wrote:

metallica16 wrote:

1-nill....

Just......

yep....JUST how we like it....

# 23  7/18/13 12:38 PM

Posts: 760
RedTexta This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 38
Australia
Adelaide
Sweet talker

Hot I hear. Over 30. Probably not going to effect the game as much as cricket talent will.
Far out.... The commentators bang on about the heat a bit. I think Pattinson will be OK to bowl 5 in a row.
And the poms played perfectly good cricket out here in 45 degree heat.

# 24  7/18/13 1:33 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Posts: 14386
Miss_Lovely1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

i dont follow cricket but arent the games being played at headingly in leeds? only 27 here. though in my eyes thats 15 degrees too much

# 25  7/18/13 6:31 PM

Posts: 41671
metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

i dont follow cricket but arent the games being played at headingly in leeds? only 27 here. though in my eyes thats 15 degrees too much

there are 5 tests....played at 5 different grounds...headingly will be one of em....the current test...started today is at LORDS....(thats in london by the by)....bi 30+ degrees there today...

# 26  7/18/13 7:19 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Posts: 16682
rosewine This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 53
United Kingdom
Inverness
Casanova

is the score good, his Lordship keeps insisting it is but.....

# 27  7/18/13 7:21 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Posts: 14386
Miss_Lovely1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

rosewine wrote:

is the score good, his Lordship keeps insisting it is but.....

according to the bbc is it

mettie dear I know and I prob know the names and where more are than you

I had just contemplated tickets and knew they were playing at least one in headingly. its a boring sport tho the atmosphere n drinking seems good fun

# 28  7/18/13 7:27 PM

Posts: 41671
metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

rosewine wrote:

is the score good, his Lordship keeps insisting it is but.....

according to the bbc is it

mettie dear I know and I prob know the names and where more are than you

I had just contemplated tickets and knew they were playing at least one in headingly. its a boring sport tho the atmosphere n drinking seems good fun

ohh...getyou...

# 29  7/20/13 5:50 AM

Posts: 445
wwway01 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 62
Australia
Peregian Beach
Such a tease

I usually go for the sack cloth with ashes myself

# 30  7/20/13 1:28 PM

Posts: 41671
metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

wwway01 wrote:

I usually go for the sack cloth with ashes myself

the way your lot are playing......thats wot they would be wearing if they were payed on results...

# 31  7/21/13 5:56 PM

Posts: 41671
metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

2-0

# 32  8/1/13 6:01 AM

Posts: 41671
metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

3rd test starts today.....

anyone care to make a prediction..

# 33  8/1/13 7:47 AM

Posts: 1129
JackDenials This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 60
Australia
Yanchep
Wicked charmer

I predict it will as boring as bat **** except for the odd moment here and there...

# 34  8/1/13 9:17 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 2054
rodsrule This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
Australia
Coopers Plains
Seduction guru

JackDenials wrote:

I predict it will as boring as bat **** except for the odd moment here and there...

yepp I'll have a 5er on that aswell

# 35  8/1/13 5:27 PM

Posts: 41671
metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

rodsrule wrote:

JackDenials wrote:

I predict it will as boring as bat **** except for the odd moment here and there...

yepp I'll have a 5er on that aswell

i take it that yous 2 wont be watching then....

# 36  8/1/13 8:27 PM

Posts: 1129
JackDenials This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 60
Australia
Yanchep
Wicked charmer

With a bit of luck I'll miss the "highlights" too even if they do repeat them ad nauseum.

# 37  8/2/13 12:41 AM

Posts: 59645
TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

Did I hear that an umpire sent one of our guys off for no reason, very poor sportsmanship wasn't it

# 38  8/2/13 5:33 AM

Posts: 41671
metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

TalentedAngel wrote:

Did I hear that an umpire sent one of our guys off for no reason, very poor sportsmanship wasn't it

he sent him off "TO LERN TO BAT"....apparently........

actually....there not doing 2 bad...200 odd for 3....gonna make a game of this one...twould appear..

# 39  8/2/13 5:37 AM

Posts: 59645
TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

metallica16 wrote:

TalentedAngel wrote:

Did I hear that an umpire sent one of our guys off for no reason, very poor sportsmanship wasn't it

he sent him off "TO LERN TO BAT"....apparently........

actually....there not doing 2 bad...200 odd for 3....gonna make a game of this one...twould appear..

And there lays the reason why, crooked umpire

# 40  8/2/13 5:41 AM

Posts: 41671
metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

TalentedAngel wrote:

metallica16 wrote:

TalentedAngel wrote:

Did I hear that an umpire sent one of our guys off for no reason, very poor sportsmanship wasn't it

he sent him off "TO LERN TO BAT"....apparently........

actually....there not doing 2 bad...200 odd for 3....gonna make a game of this one...twould appear..

And there lays the reason why, crooked umpire

hes OBVIOUSLY got sum aussie in him then...

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.