Sign up or log in to view the hidden content

ASHES 2013

# 1  7/10/13 7:32 PM

Posts: 41674
metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

Well it's started....england won the toss...batted first....all out for 200 n summit .....aussies not doing much betta ....i predict...a draw...

# 2  7/10/13 7:38 PM

Posts: 8129
zaenia This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 43
South Africa
Johannesburg
Right goer

metallica16 wrote:

Well it's started....england won the toss...batted first....all out for 200 n summit .....aussies not doing much betta ....i predict...a draw...

Aussies have been playing shite this whole season. Heard they tossed their coach in the hopes it would help...

# 3  7/10/13 8:02 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Posts: 14386
Miss_Lovely1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

seems the aussiesa are good at nothing

mettie is doing sports posts again

& england & the uk are good at everything


worlds gone mad

# 4  7/11/13 1:45 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 9135
pitbull12329 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 23
United Kingdom
Leicester
Right goer

The 2nd most boring sport on the planet (cricket) . . Just behind the Tour De Bore

So we have a choice of lots of daft posh blokes in daz white clothes whacking a **** ball about and running up and down all day. . then the next day  . .then the next . . **** sake even Freddie Flintoff thinks cricket is boring

Or lots of drugged up dickheads cycling around France for no reason whatsoever

Role on the footie season

# 5  7/11/13 1:55 AM

Posts: 445
wwway01 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 62
Australia
Peregian Beach
Such a tease

Miss_Lovely1 wrote:

seems the aussiesa are good at nothing

mettie is doing sports posts again

& england & the uk are good at everything


worlds gone mad

  that's not nice .. have you tried an Aussie bloke ( at least they are not like Kiwi's.. they just love sheep?... what the hell am I getting involved for , I am Italian by birth ...

# 6  7/11/13 1:58 AM

Posts: 445
wwway01 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 62
Australia
Peregian Beach
Such a tease

zaenia wrote:

metallica16 wrote:

Well it's started....england won the toss...batted first....all out for 200 n summit .....aussies not doing much betta ....i predict...a draw...

Aussies have been playing shite this whole season. Heard they tossed their coach in the hopes it would help...

I thought he was one of your coutnrymen, the coach they invited to leave...lol 

# 7  7/11/13 2:18 AM

Posts: 59648
TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

When will you guys over there listen I keep telling you with send all our crap over there to play your girly games

# 8  7/11/13 3:08 AM

Posts: 1131
JackDenials This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 60
Australia
Yanchep
Wicked charmer

Uh o ere comes WW3...L8R

# 9  7/11/13 4:09 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
Posts: 1155
Gavin009 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
Australia
Millers Point
Wicked charmer

Whew easy guys dont peak just yet, its day one of many chill out, whats the hassle lets be nice and gentle about this until a later stage at least. Then we may have something to say, thats right the secret weapon is already in place, Warnie not yet when Lizzy goes to work on next project, here is the list and contact numbers of all the English players wives and girlfriends, oh England I forgot a couple of boyfriends too, you did answer the call remember and you said you would do anything Warnie, wait Warnie!!!???

# 10  7/11/13 4:43 AM

Posts: 1131
JackDenials This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 60
Australia
Yanchep
Wicked charmer

Haha I gotta peak and get over it...L8R

# 11  7/11/13 6:15 AM

Posts: 41674
metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

TalentedAngel wrote:

When will you guys over there listen I keep telling you with send all our crap over there to play your girly games

so...wot girly games are your BEST cricket team playing then..

# 12  7/11/13 6:26 AM

Posts: 59648
TalentedAngel This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 49
Australia
Adelaide
Casanova

metallica16 wrote:

TalentedAngel wrote:

When will you guys over there listen I keep telling you with send all our crap over there to play your girly games

so...wot girly games are your BEST cricket team playing then..

Your not listening, we keep the best here and send the crap there

# 13  7/11/13 10:25 AM

Posts: 1131
JackDenials This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 60
Australia
Yanchep
Wicked charmer

metallica16 wrote:

...i predict...a draw...

Hell you can play for 5 days and not get a result yep great game NOT
I don't care who beats the Australian under arm bowling team.

zaenia wrote:

Heard they tossed their coach in the hopes it would help...

Yep fickle buggers did too...two...your countryman and mine just because THEY'RE useless

pitbull12329 wrote:

The 2nd most boring sport on the planet (cricket) . . Just behind the Tour De Bore

Aaw c'mon you don't a good crash on a cricket pitch!

wwway01 wrote:

.. have you tried an Aussie bloke ( at least they are not like Kiwi's.. they just love sheep?... what the hell am I getting involved for , I am Italian by birth ...

Who sang there'll never be another EWE? The Sneekers
Who sang Tie me kangaroo down sport? and look at recent allegations about him!
You speak Dinglish?
**** I HATE CRICKET WITH A PASSION
Over and out

# 14  7/11/13 4:15 PM

Posts: 445
wwway01 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 62
Australia
Peregian Beach
Such a tease

I say lets make it a fair and open contest ... force them to play **** then we WOULD get a result

# 15  7/11/13 6:24 PM

Posts: 41674
metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

twould appear things are livening up...

andsoisthecricket...

# 16  7/11/13 7:00 PM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
Posts: 14386
Miss_Lovely1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 33
United Kingdom
Wakefield
Casanova

oi untalentedaussie angle

have a read of this

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2360158/Thanks-Royal-****-Wimbledon-Lions-victory-Brits-unbearable-say-jealous-Australians.html



# 17  7/11/13 7:33 PM

Posts: 41674
metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

NEWSFLASH

aussies got out of the shite by bowler.....wiv a bat in his hand...

# 18  7/11/13 7:39 PM

Posts: 8129
zaenia This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 43
South Africa
Johannesburg
Right goer

wwway01 wrote:

zaenia wrote:

metallica16 wrote:

Well it's started....england won the toss...batted first....all out for 200 n summit .....aussies not doing much betta ....i predict...a draw...

Aussies have been playing shite this whole season. Heard they tossed their coach in the hopes it would help...

I thought he was one of your coutnrymen, the coach they invited to leave...lol 

oh please....why do you think he never made coach here?? They end up with all our rejects

# 19  7/11/13 7:59 PM

Posts: 41674
metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

zaenia wrote:

wwway01 wrote:

zaenia wrote:


Aussies have been playing shite this whole season. Heard they tossed their coach in the hopes it would help...

I thought he was one of your coutnrymen, the coach they invited to leave...lol 

oh please....why do you think he never made coach here?? They end up with all our rejects

and according to TA..they send them all here...bak to the OLD country.....ahh....wot goes around...cums around...

# 20  7/14/13 7:54 PM

Posts: 41674
metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 53
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

1-nill....

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.