AN OFF"COLOR" JOKE

# 1  9/19/13 9:28 AM

kosgo This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 54
United States
Portland
Sweet talker

Joe, the therapist decided to throw a "Come Dressed As An Emotion " themed party...First guests arrived...KNOCK KNOCK...joe opens the door...there stands a woman dressed all in GREEN...Joe laughs and says "Ah let me guess...You're Green with Envy...come on in" again...KNOCK, KNOCk...Joe opens the door...this time it's a man dressed from head to toe in BLUE..."wow say Joe, I know what emotion you are...Your Blue, your Sad...come on in"...KKNOCK KNOCK...joe opens the door...it's a couple with RED attire...joe grins "This one is easy ...Red, your both Anger"...Once again, KNOCK KNOCK...Joe opens the door...This time it's a man standing there **** **** with a pear on his ****...Joe was confused he said "hum, I'm not quite sure what emotion you're supposed to be dress as"...The nake man said..."I'm **** Dis-pear"...

# 2  10/1/13 12:49 AM

Woman, 54
United States
Portland
Sweet talker

kosgo wrote:

Joe, the therapist decided to throw a "Come Dressed As An Emotion " themed party...First guests arrived...KNOCK KNOCK...joe opens the door...there stands a woman dressed all in GREEN...Joe laughs and says "Ah let me guess...You're Green with Envy...come on in" again...KNOCK, KNOCk...Joe opens the door...this time it's a man dressed from head to toe in BLUE..."wow say Joe, I know what emotion you are...Your Blue, your Sad...come on in"...KKNOCK KNOCK...joe opens the door...it's a couple with RED attire...joe grins "This one is easy ...Red, your both Anger"...Once again, KNOCK KNOCK...Joe opens the door...This time it's a man standing there **** **** with a pear on his ****...Joe was confused he said "hum, I'm not quite sure what emotion you're supposed to be dress as"...The nake man said..."I'm **** Dis-pear"...

I thought this was funny...maybe i didn't tell it good enough...I know, I know,  don't quit my day job...wait a minute...I got an idea!...will you laugh if the joke cums with a ****?...Kellee...

# 3  10/1/13 5:43 AM

Woman, 54
United States
Portland
Sweet talker

tonch30150 wrote:

mmm,does it?

depends...did you laugh at my joke?...if so...I better get on the job, huh?...

# 4  11/1/13 8:05 PM

bob_b This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 56
United States
Raleigh
Naughty newbie

Kellee,

You are hilarious, ****, and an awesome writer! I think I'm in lust! LOL!!

# 5  11/1/13 9:40 PM

Woman, 54
United States
Portland
Sweet talker

bob_b wrote:

Kellee,

You are hilarious, ****, and an awesome writer! I think I'm in lust! LOL!!

Your so sweet...I love to have fun...i love to feel ****...and, I do have a wee bit of Irish in me,  I do...I can be as **** as ****'s pee...so my grandmother would say...XXoXX Kellee

# 6  11/4/13 7:48 PM

bob_b This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 56
United States
Raleigh
Naughty newbie

Kellee,

Thank you! You are sweet too, Darlin'! I love to have fun too, as if you couldn't already tell! You said that you love to feel ****, and I have all ideas you do, but I would like to say that, with all sincerity, YOU LOOK ****!!! You have a very ****, mischievous, shy, yet "come and get it" smile!!

# 7  3/12/14 9:53 AM

Woman, 54
United States
Portland
Sweet talker

kosgo wrote:

I think this Is worth repeating...

# 8  3/12/14 10:05 AM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
rodsrule This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 54
Australia
Coopers Plains
Wicked charmer

kosgo wrote:

kosgo wrote:

I thought this was funny...maybe i didn't tell it good enough...I know, I know,  don't quit my day job...wait a minute...I got an idea!...will you laugh if the joke cums with a ****?...Kellee...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
oh well worth a try

# 9  3/12/14 11:30 AM

SwissChris This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 61
United Kingdom
Bishops Stortford
THE CONNOISSEUR

One afternoon a **** girl returned from school, and announced that her friend had told her where babies come from. Amused, her **** replied:
  "Really,sweetie, why don't you tell me all about it?"

The **** girl explained, "Well... OK... the Mommy and **** take off all oftheir clothes, and the ****'s thingee sort of stands up, and then Mommy puts it in her mouth, and then it sort of explodes, and that's how you get babies."

Her **** laughed, shook her head, and leaned over to meet her, eye to eye and said..."Oh, Honey, that's sweet, but that's not how you get babies.That's how you get jewellery. "

As we already have a thread for telling jokes here http://www.benaughty.com/forum/Joke-of- … pic/102505 I am closing this one.  Please feel free to add your jokes to the established thread.  moderator

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.