A tip for genuine girls

# 41  3/5/11 12:21 AM

Alexa40 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 45
United Kingdom
Bristol
Seduction guru

I'm not a bloke, or an owl (but I am old and I like to think I'm wise, although I can think of a few people who might disagree), but I do know a few of the long-timers around here and they learn to spot the **** girls from a mile off very quickly. The 'official' advice is to block and report them, but the most important thing for your own sanity is just to ignore them.

They prey on newbies, after you've been around a while you won't get so many of them.

# 42  3/5/11 1:24 AM

Wild Willy Spanker This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 60
United Kingdom
Peel
Been Naughtiest

Alexa40 wrote:

I'm not a bloke, or an owl (but I am old and I like to think I'm wise, although I can think of a few people who might disagree), but I do know a few of the long-timers around here and they learn to spot the **** girls from a mile off very quickly. The 'official' advice is to block and report them, but the most important thing for your own sanity is just to ignore them.

They prey on newbies, after you've been around a while you won't get so many of them.

i have been here a year and half ......There is still droves in my mail and pvt text...Same old story line lol...........while been on here in last hour i have 6 winks all English girls under 25yrs and 100 percent **** girls you can guarantee

# 43  3/5/11 1:30 AM

Woman, 45
United Kingdom
Bristol
Seduction guru

Wild Willy Spanker wrote:

Alexa40 wrote:

i have been here a year and half ......There is still droves in my mail and pvt text...Same old story line lol...........while been on here in last hour i have 6 winks all English girls under 25yrs and 100 percent **** girls you can guarantee

Ah, you can spot them though

# 44  3/5/11 1:36 AM

Borgotron101 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 32
United Kingdom
Salisbury
Naughty newbie

Thanks for your response. and words of wisdom, Firstly 42 ain't old, just call it experienced. I think maybe i was loosing it a bit back there going on some kind of crusade against the **** spams. If they just ask me to join in the first sentence i just tell them out right i'm going to report them but if they make a bit more effort I still think that its quit fun to play along for a while at least, see if they got any new tactics but i'm sure i'll soon tire of this too.

On a positive note I think my luck is starting to change. I have actually made popper contact with a girl from my town who was subject to my own validation and she turns out to be really nice and 100% genuine, Facebook checks out and it turned out she didn't own a computer and had been trying to chat with me using the internet on her blackberry. So what i had previously thought was suspicious that she was taking ages, to reply seeming distracted and just when we got chatting her connection would drop out turn out to be for a totally understandable reason and as a bonus I've now got her phone number so we can text with no dodgy connection. Although i would generally be careful about giving out contact detail too soon. I only truted her because everything she had said to me made sense and I even recognised some of the places she was in in her facebook photos. Not to mention she offered me her number first without me even asking for it

So in conclusion to all feeling a bit disheartened there is hope, I managed this in just over 48 hrs from paying up, admittedly I have been actually on the site for probably 80% of that time and as a result didn't get much sleep last night. You just got to wise up, read the relevant sections of the forum and if your still struggling post a thread for some help, There's lots of friendly people in the forums at least. On that note im off to bed feeling smug in a job well done.

# 45  3/5/11 1:44 AM

Woman, 45
United Kingdom
Bristol
Seduction guru

Borgotron101 wrote:

Thanks for your response. and words of wisdom, Firstly 42 ain't old, just call it experienced. I think maybe i was loosing it a bit back there going on some kind of crusade against the **** spams. If they just ask me to join in the first sentence i just tell them out right i'm going to report them but if they make a bit more effort I still think that its quit fun to play along for a while at least, see if they got any new tactics but i'm sure i'll soon tire of this too.

On a positive note I think my luck is starting to change. I have actually made popper contact with a girl from my town who was subject to my own validation and she turns out to be really nice and 100% genuine, Facebook checks out and it turned out she didn't own a computer and had been trying to chat with me using the internet on her blackberry. So what i had previously thought was suspicious that she was taking ages, to reply seeming distracted and just when we got chatting her connection would drop out turn out to be for a totally understandable reason and as a bonus I've now got her phone number so we can text with no dodgy connection. Although i would generally be careful about giving out contact detail too soon. I only truted her because everything she had said to me made sense and I even recognised some of the places she was in in her facebook photos. Not to mention she offered me her number first without me even asking for it

So in conclusion to all feeling a bit disheartened there is hope, I managed this in just over 48 hrs from paying up, admittedly I have been actually on the site for probably 80% of that time and as a result didn't get much sleep last night. You just got to wise up, read the relevant sections of the forum and if your still struggling post a thread for some help, There's lots of friendly people in the forums at least. On that note im off to bed feeling smug in a job well done.

Glad to hear it Go get some sleep!

# 46  3/5/11 1:48 AM

Ask them for a photo VIP
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask them to upload a photo
Dee1970 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Couple (man and woman), 84
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Casanova

Borgotron101 wrote:

Although I appreciate the humours banter. I'm serious about this and although I'm sure its a topic that's been covered to **** there must be something new that can be brought to the discussion as this is still a real problem especially in the text chat facility. Is there anyone out there who has any fresh ideas on how to block the **** spam or a wise old owl who can tell me straight to accept it and learn just to weed em out yourself if there really is nothing than can be done about them.

What can be done and what is effective are not necessarily the same thing.  I do believe that BN will always be playing catch up on stopping **** using the site - however I also believe they don't try nearly hard enough.  I'll point out the link you've given to the paid Moderators, as they do raise issues with the technical department (16 year old working from his bedroom) and management.

But if you look in the existing threads (go to Read Firstfor all the relevant links) you'll see there have been lots of good ideas not implemented, and that its been a constant theme for God knows how long.  So yes, you might as well accept it and live with it if you want to use this site (and many others have the same problem).  Be cautious and you'll spot them; your choice whether you just ignore or report.  If you do report enough of them you may earn free membership (month on month).  Even if you don't, reporting them may slow them down and so help other users.

Dee

# 47  3/5/11 9:22 AM

dafthapth This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 59
United Kingdom
Birmingham
Such a tease

What can be done and what is effective are not necessarily the same thing

No site will ever win , not unless they us methods that would scare away genuine memembers!

BEst thing to do is as has been said above , "Live with it" , however only while your present subscription is valied, then vote with your feet, there are enough mugs in the worlds, to keep the companies going , so they have no need to take any real hardline action, then move on till you become fed up with the whole lot, by then there will be a new generation of mugs!
SO it goes on , something to do with human nature, or Sharks and minnows!

# 48  3/8/11 11:44 AM

poeti1642 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 35
Australia
Perth
Naughty newbie

Overloaded with ****
This is the first site of this type that I have joined and unfortunately it hasn't been a good start for me. As per the topic of this and other threads I too am getting harassed by **** recruiters. It's a shame, I don't know if I have even spoken with or received a msg from a real person yet. Currently I've had to resort to ignoring all chat requests

I'm begning to wonder if there are any genuine women on here?  I'm happy to chat with people in other countries, providing they are 'real people'.

Great link Borgotron101. Reading through that confirms most of my suspicions. It's no wonder the **** recruiters have bad english when the job description on that site is such terrible Engrish    They almost use some of the scripts word for word: "Let me guide you"....  They also overdo the "****" "Hun" and "lol", it makes me think that I'm talking to a guy on the other end (which is not what I'm looking for).

With that **** rant aside, a couple of options that might work are;

1) BeNaughty.com restrict the number of user accounts to One per IP address. This would reduce recruiters in a server room/**** cafe manning multiple accounts at the one time. (I know that I have personally received the same script from a couple of different usr accounts).

2) Validation Photo:
Reading through this post, I came up with the same Idead the was mentioned by jaycee75.  My thoughts, users print a copy of the BeNaughty logo on their home printer and then position the printout in shot when they are taking their profile photo. This would be easy to differentiate between a print-out and a photoshop job. While it's not 100% fool proof, it would prevent **** from just stealing fake photos and passing them off as their own. This would need support from all users otherwise it wouldn't work. For people that prefer not to display a profile pic, they could still submit a verification photo to BeNaughty to be approved/verified and then they could select "Don't display any profile photo" or something to that effect.

It's a shame that the site is filled with so much of this, I really hope a constructive solution can be worked out.
My hope is dwindling.

If there are any 'Real' girls out there, please feel free to contact me

# 49  3/13/11 3:23 PM

Poetic_DJ This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 35
Australia
Perth
Naughty newbie

areyoupeeking wrote:

one account per ip address?  People use mobile phones these days.  They also use works pc's aswell as home ones.

I find it simple, I don't 'do' webcam and I don't give out my email as if they ask in the first message for a mobile or email then to me they are a **** or just looking for a quick fumble, both are bad news. 

I do think its quite easy for mods to spot a **** profile, or by how they post.

BUT, every site I have been on, posters moan and moan about scammars but they are not reporting them so what do you all think the site can actually do?

Fair comment about the lack of people reporting the fake accounts. If BN isn't aware of the suspects then they won't take any action.
I've recently signed up to the 'Quality Assurance' program to try and help out. It's a bit of a worry when the stated minimum number of profiles you have to report is 50 per month! I don't know how it works, does BN investigate each report as it occurrs, or is there a threshold, ie 3 reports on the same user then they are automatically blocked?

I'm only new to this scene and this website, which may be why I feel like I'm being targeted by the ****-girls, but it's just too much work to filter out any potential genuine enquiries from all the fake ones.

So far I've worked out that.... (and please correct me if I'm wrong);
1) **** girls never have any Gifts in their profile (but may have fun ratings).
2) I often receive Star Ratings and also Winks, but most of these people winking and rating have not 'viewed' my profile so they are probably fake too.
3) Anyone who asks me to chat on **** or **** is probably fake.
4) Anyone advising me to check out their profile on another dating site such as "xxxblackbook . com"  is probably fake too.

Sadly I have received so many fake enquiries that I am scepticle when replying to enquiries, which may actually deter any genuine any enquiries.

Regarding the web ****, does the web-**** in Chat on BN ever work? I've tried it a couple of times and I always receive a  'server error'. A couple of the girls I have chatted with are also aware of this issue and that is the reason they try to direct me across to another site, which is "free, but requires credit card for verification".

I may sound like a complete novice at this, truth is I am. I'm just looking to chat with genuine girls who are looking to have some fun. Having to **** for the priveldge is already a strange scenario to me, but this system has more spam than I would expect from a free, fake dating site.

# 50  3/13/11 4:35 PM

Quatermass1960 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 44
United Kingdom
Torbay
Casanova

Borgotron101 wrote:

Although I appreciate the humours banter. I'm serious about this and although I'm sure its a topic that's been covered to **** there must be something new that can be brought to the discussion as this is still a real problem especially in the text chat facility. Is there anyone out there who has any fresh ideas on how to block the **** spam or a wise old owl who can tell me straight to accept it and learn just to weed em out yourself if there really is nothing than can be done about them.

If everybody took the ignore rout then surely the spammers task would be indeed a futile one.

# 51  3/14/11 2:00 PM

lily1000 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
United Kingdom
Littleover
THE CONNOISSEUR

areyoupeeking wrote:

I am going to ask a question here as I cant find the answer nywhere else, and its related

I am not a full member, I keep getting mail from stupid women, I say stupid as they have not read my profile.
I can not open them.
My question is, how do I stop this?
How do I block the ones who already have mailed me?
How can I set mail settings to stop women mailing me?

This is scammars for sure, as they have not read my profile  since it does go on about them and tells them NOT to mail me.

The **** don't read profiles, which is part of the problem, I get this problem too and to be honest I just totally ignore them these days.  I haven't found a successful way of getting rid of them so just don't bother any more.  I do hope someone can give you a more satisfying answer ... then I can use it too !! ... but in the meantime hello and have fun !! 

# 52  3/15/11 11:20 AM

DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
Ireland
Love expert

areyoupeeking wrote:

thanks for that, I did get to the last ones profile but could not find a way to block her there.
I will have to learn to ignore them.  Since being a scammar they only mail you once.

you can't report someone as a scammar if you dont let them mail you, as they have not proved they are.
The profiles are clever.

I did look as some local womens profiles yesterday just to see what others say, I was shocked for  start, but also there are alot of women with more than one profile and not even hiding it. Why does the site allow this?  One pic for lots of different profiles is a big givaway.

These sites are fighting a loosing battle with scammars, yes, but you have to fight, and this site dosnt seem to be doing much.

That's not necessarily true, i think.  The database is shared with lots of other sites, and our profiles can appear in searches on those sites too, (unless you've opted to be invisible in searches), which is why (we've been told) that several profiles with the same pic may appear when you search for a name.

# 53  3/15/11 12:10 PM

Woman, 47
Ireland
Love expert

areyoupeeking wrote:

simple
don't share our data with other sites

I really hope your not sharing mine, or I'm off!

I'm pretty sure your profile is being shared around the sister sites.  It's all in the T and C that we all signed up for, so whether we actually like it or not (and i don't) we already agreed technically to it.  You're allegedly less likely to turn up elsewhere if you opt to be invisible in searches, but i know that there are still times when this isn't the case.

# 54  3/15/11 1:48 PM

Man, 35
Australia
Perth
Naughty newbie

Thanks for your response @T3God.
That makes sense about them tagging me with stars to review later.

~ Cheers.

T3God wrote:

Poetic_DJ wrote:

Fair comment about the lack of people reporting the fake accounts. If BN isn't aware of the suspects then they won't take any action.
I've recently signed up to the 'Quality Assurance' program to try and help out. It's a bit of a worry when the stated minimum number of profiles you have to report is 50 per month! I don't know how it works, does BN investigate each report as it occurrs, or is there a threshold, ie 3 reports on the same user then they are automatically blocked?

I'm only new to this scene and this website, which may be why I feel like I'm being targeted by the ****-girls, but it's just too much work to filter out any potential genuine enquiries from all the fake ones.

So far I've worked out that.... (and please correct me if I'm wrong);
1) **** girls never have any Gifts in their profile (but may have fun ratings).
Not always.  Smart ones will get others to give them a gift, or gifting each other.

2) I often receive Star Ratings and also Winks, but most of these people winking and rating have not 'viewed' my profile so they are probably fake too.
Some might have saw your profile in the search and "tags" your profile by giving you a wink so they could get back to you in the futute.
3) Anyone who asks me to chat on **** or **** is probably fake.
Not all.  Some genuine users know the chats on this site is very flawed, and prefers to chat on other sites.
4) Anyone advising me to check out their profile on another dating site such as "xxxblackbook . com"  is probably fake too.
That will be 99.99999% true.

Sadly I have received so many fake enquiries that I am scepticle when replying to enquiries, which may actually deter any genuine any enquiries.
Reply honestly to all of them as you would with a genuine member, but withhold all personal details until you are more certain they are not a ****.  You don't need to lose genuine members because of your fear of ****.

Regarding the web ****, does the web-**** in Chat on BN ever work? I've tried it a couple of times and I always receive a  'server error'. A couple of the girls I have chatted with are also aware of this issue and that is the reason they try to direct me across to another site, which is "free, but requires credit card for verification".
Has been reported many time the web-**** on BN are very faulty, but they do work from time to time, just look at the cams in chat rooms.  Members can easily use web-cams on **** or **** without the requirement for any verifications.  Anybody that asks you for credit card for ANY reason should be reported.

I may sound like a complete novice at this, truth is I am. I'm just looking to chat with genuine girls who are looking to have some fun. Having to **** for the priveldge is already a strange scenario to me, but this system has more spam than I would expect from a free, fake dating site.

No sites are perfect, they all have their flaws in some way.  Just take the best out of it, and ignore the small flaws as much as possible.  Don't waste your time and energy all on the flaws.

Have fun.  Oh yeah, please try not to report me as a ****.

# 55  3/15/11 1:56 PM

Woman, 47
Ireland
Love expert

Poetic_DJ your post showed up twice, so i deleted the second one.  DD

Ps Welcome aboard

# 56  3/15/11 2:04 PM

Man, 35
Australia
Perth
Naughty newbie

DD_67 wrote:

Ps Welcome aboard

Thank you DD.
After I submitted the first post I was redirected to a page which said "You don't have permission to view this page/area". So I thought my first post didn't work.

Thanks again

# 57  3/15/11 2:15 PM

Woman, 47
Ireland
Love expert

Poetic_DJ wrote:

DD_67 wrote:

Ps Welcome aboard

Thank you DD.
After I submitted the first post I was redirected to a page which said "You don't have permission to view this page/area". So I thought my first post didn't work.

Thanks again

That happens to all of us after almost every post.  We've learned to ignore it.  Hang around, you'll soon see how things work (or not) around here.

# 58  3/16/11 10:26 AM

thatslife1 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 48
Australia
Corowa
Naughty newbie

hi l understand what you are all saying,  this has happened to me in the first 3 weeks that l was on here . the girl in my area ask me to verified  my self and l did not understand  what they meant ,so l followed them ,not once but 4 times just to talk to local girls , man did l get stung  $1000 lost ,but the bank got it back . and now all of these girls , at least 40 of them now will not talk , what a wast of time this site has been  , l have learn t my lesson here

# 59  8/2/11 10:27 AM

Woman, 47
Ireland
Love expert

As posted by Chase in another thread which i closed.

"Hope nobody falls for it.

I just got this in chat-

GREETINGs SIR! this is OLIVIA as AGENTXRS62344 OF BENAUGHTY, the costumer service assistant here on this site. I just wanna ask you if you registered on camsites that is not under BENAUGHTY AFFILIATED because i wanna help you block all **** GIRLS and MODELS here in our site. If you are interested i WILL ASSIST YOU ONLINE SERVICES AND EMAIL SERVICES, not be continueous in charges on your CARD and BANK, all you have to do is to follow my guidelines and I will give you the CHARGE BLOCKER FORM and to BLOCK there CAMPAIGN CAMSITES.. messege me when you are interested. HAVE A GOOD DAY TO YOU!

chase7601 03:23     Really?
03:25     are you serious? what do i need to do?
olivia67483 03:25     AS WHAT WE KNOW MORE **** MODELS AND GIRLS ARE ALLWAYS AROUNG ASKING AND SOLICITING ONLINE, FORCING BENAUGHTY MEMBER TO REGISTER WITH THEIR CAMPAIGN SITES, AND WHAT BENAUGHTY MEMBERS DIDNT KNOW THAT THEY ARE **** AND HACKERS
03:25     ARE YOU INTERESTED OR NOT SIR? PLEASE LET ME KNOW COZ THERE ARE MILLIONS OF MEMBERS HERE AND WE CANT **** COMPLY WITH THEM ALL
chase7601 03:25     yes
olivia67483 03:25     GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU THE RIGHT GUIDELINES FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND THE INFORMATION AND FOLLOW IT STEP BY STEP
chase7601 03:25     no
olivia67483 03:26     OK NO WORRIES
chase7601 03:26     caps lock is on
olivia67483 03:26     WE UNDERSTAND ANYWAY WE ARE JUST ASSISTING HERE
chase7601 03:26     and how are you assisting?
olivia67483 03:26     THANKS YOU AND HAVE A GREAT DAY"

Seems like info worth sharing, even though i had to close the thread.

# 60  8/14/11 11:46 AM

Woman, 47
Ireland
Love expert

A link to a thread started by TA.  I've closed the original, but it's still there for all to see.  Please feel free to add any further comments here on this thread.

http://forum.benaughty.com/****-in-mass/topic/43620

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.