A tip for genuine girls

# 1  12/2/08 1:40 PM

Eltel1979 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 35
United Kingdom
Leeds
Naughty newbie

Quick suggestion to help improve the site for genuine users of the site. I probably speak for most guys who are sick of time wasting girls trying to get you to sign to webcam companies by pretending they will meet you if you do... because it verifies that you are safe... what bollox!

So all genuine girls, why don't you add to your profiles a sentance stating that you are a genuine user of the site and not a **** girl. It would help everyone i reckon.

What are peoples thoughts? Oh, and any genuine girls in Leeds looking for no strings then let me know!

# 2  12/2/08 11:00 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
melting_pot This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
Italy
Milan
Been Naughtiest

when we pointed out on this very forum that camgirls can be recognized by their professional pictures, they started putting up ****/selfmade pics...how long do you reckon it would take them to pick this up and start putting the same sentences in their profiles?
it won't work for more than a couple of days...(also, most members don't read the forum, so..how do you let them know?)

# 3  12/4/08 12:44 PM

Just_Mal This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 30
United Kingdom
**** St Edmunds
Such a tease

There is no surefire way to prevent it, its one of the unfortunate side effects to dating sites, I think this site is hit more than most because of the number of things you can do without paying... In other words one of the factors that makes this a great site, also attracts fakes....

All you can do is be careful...

My approach is to never ****, if they want money before seeing me or to keep chatting, then they get deleted/blocked. If they look far to good to be real, then they likely are, not completly fool proof, as there are some rather attractive young ladies on this site who are real. But you will be able to tell quickly.

My other personal note (this doesn't apply to fakes) is that I never have anything to do with people who are not single or do not show their marital status, been there, done that. I don't feel its fair to have to fight people over something thats not their fault, so if their partner wants to be unfaithful and cheat, I want no part of it.

# 4  12/4/08 10:59 PM

Just_Mal This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 30
United Kingdom
**** St Edmunds
Such a tease

**** is different, mostly because it requires both partners consent, **** just gets my hackles up... I cannot for the life of me understand why people do it.

I've been on teh receiving end, and unfortunately (I must also add, unknowingly) been used to cheat with... its not fun...

# 5  12/6/08 6:04 PM

loverman_25 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 30
United Kingdom
Lambeth
Naughty newbie

Any girl that is not prepared to contact me through features on this site can forget it.  You get the odd ones that say ****-mail me at a gmail account only to say I don't feel safe posting my personal details online and crap like that.  It is just disgraceful. I am sure that they are some genuine girls on here and these opportunistic, money grabing girls are messing this site up for the majority of people on here looking for genuine fun.

# 6  2/10/09 6:47 PM

Ask him for a photo
melting_pot This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 84
Italy
Milan
Been Naughtiest

I appreciate the effort but..I've already said this, but if we keep listing their "errors" in putting up their profiles and signalling how to tell them apart from the genuine girls, they'll adapt their profiles and make it that more difficult for us.

# 7  2/10/09 7:13 PM

fredfredred This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 46
United Kingdom
Wellington
Naughty newbie

I think its up to the site admin to start filtering these spammers out.
My enjoyment of the site is already down at rock bottom, so pointing out their tactics may at least allow others to avoid them a ****.
Getting more ladies to actually **** for the use of chat etc would kill off the spammers in a moment...although it'd probably kill off 90% of all women on the site. There's no easy answer but something needs to be done......I've spent the last few days on the site and hardly managed a decent conversation with anyone....apart from the spammers.

# 8  2/10/09 8:51 PM

bobdob This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 34
United Kingdom
Wales
Naughty newbie

i had a good converstation going just now, talking for like 15 mins to this girl, then bang, log in to this for id to continue /sigh

thing is it could be a really good site if not for the rubbish around - easydate should really sort it out more vigourously as the repeat custom would be huge.

# 9  2/11/09 12:04 PM

carlindahouse This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 42
United Kingdom
Worcester
Such a tease

fredfredred wrote:

I think its up to the site admin to start filtering these spammers out.
My enjoyment of the site is already down at rock bottom, so pointing out their tactics may at least allow others to avoid them a ****.
Getting more ladies to actually **** for the use of chat etc would kill off the spammers in a moment...although it'd probably kill off 90% of all women on the site. There's no easy answer but something needs to be done......I've spent the last few days on the site and hardly managed a decent conversation with anyone....apart from the spammers.

Hi all,
A couple of points:

1. It's largely the more **** nature of this particular dating site that attracts the high volume of spammers that we see. Its very frustrating especially as it is not such a big problem on the cleaner (as it were) dating sites. So as we are here (on BN) looking for something just a **** more racey, well I guess we should simply expect the spammers to be here.... just like you expect the watch sellers to be on the hot beaches in many resorts around the world! How do we deal with them - we holiday somewhere else! If you are going to keep using the site you will have to learn to spot these spammers and avoid them. There are many tell tale signs - the biggest of which is the "security tag" ****.

2. I agree that having all site users paying for the service (by that I mean expecting the fairer **** to ****) is the best immediate move towards discouraging **** but I am not sure it actually would work. Of course if other suspicions are correct in that there may be a sister company runnning the spam operation then these spammers are then likely to get free admission. So no deterrrent!

3. I would like to canvass the opinion of the female community of the site. Do you ladies get hit by spammers too? I bet you do... these people are not so stupid to target only men - are they? How would women like to see the site cleaned up such that we can all enjoy the more racey nature of it without having to first work out if we are being scammed by each person that begins a conversation with us. Would the ladies be happy to ****? They are on other dating sites so why not here???

Great people do exist on this site (I met someone only last nite) and when you find them its a real pleasure. Don't give up........

Carl

# 10  2/12/09 8:30 AM

Ask him for a photo
thetimes This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 39
United Kingdom
Huddersfield
Naughty newbie

I too am fed up with the spam.  the only place that seems to be where the real women are in in the fourms but really i can't be bothered.   the spamers are getting really good with their profiles and even though I am usually cynical by nature even i have been **** out more than one recently.  not to the point of paying but what a waste of time!   The thing is that i have been a member of about 4 sites and they all seem to be the same.  This one does seem to have less of the 'official' spam that tries to get you to **** but there enough messages for spamers that you want to see if they are genuine and so **** and message back...then nothing or a **** invite.   I am out of here and all other sites.   I wil meet people the good old fashioned way, in person, bars and those special clubs!

# 11  2/12/09 8:35 AM

Ask him for a photo
thetimes This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 39
United Kingdom
Huddersfield
Naughty newbie

when going to unsubscribe i selected the reason as too much spam and the message below **** up....perhaps it should be some place a bit more visible?  anyway here it is, i hope it helps someone....

Too many **** on the website

This is the problem not only for you, but for the website team as well. You can help us by using **** button in members' profiles. Here are some tips for you to recognize **** before you lose your time (and sometimes money!) because of them.
**** usually upload photos of high quality with beautiful women on them
The profile description is not trustworthy and in poor English
They don't browse member's profile before contacting
They contact members by mails, sometimes in chats, and provide their personal email at once asking to contact via ****

Knowing these simple rules you can find genuine matches and will not let **** spoil your internet dating experience!

# 12  2/12/09 9:44 AM

Ask him for a photo
LUCKYBOY74 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 41
United Kingdom
Evesham
Naughty newbie

It would be interesting to know the % of **** to genuine,80-90%maybe.Did anyone see in the News Of The World a few weeks ago.There was a full page story about a girl who fed her **** addiction by using **** dating sites,one of the 3 mentioned sites was BN.I think I read that she had slept with over 100 guys she had met of these sites.She was a nice looking girl and late 20's.So there are genuine girls on here,just that its hard to find them through the majority of fakes.Hence why I'm not a paid member having not been convinced

# 13  2/12/09 10:10 AM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 41
United Kingdom
Evesham
Naughty newbie

Here's the story I was talking about

link deleted

# 14  2/13/09 10:37 AM

Man, 42
United Kingdom
Worcester
Such a tease

thetimes wrote:

when going to unsubscribe i selected the reason as too much spam and the message below **** up....perhaps it should be some place a bit more visible?  anyway here it is, i hope it helps someone....

Too many **** on the website

This is the problem not only for you, but for the website team as well. You can help us by using **** button in members' profiles. Here are some tips for you to recognize **** before you lose your time (and sometimes money!) because of them.
**** usually upload photos of high quality with beautiful women on them
The profile description is not trustworthy and in poor English
They don't browse member's profile before contacting
They contact members by mails, sometimes in chats, and provide their personal email at once asking to contact via ****

Knowing these simple rules you can find genuine matches and will not let **** spoil your internet dating experience!

This is good information for everyone and whether the admin team are serious or not we should at least make a collective effort to use the tools that exist. Here's the challenge - each time you get a **** approach you; use the report **** button and then have a look to see if they are being removed by the Admin team. If they are not removed within a week or so we should contact the admin team ourselves and ask them why reported **** are not being removed from the site.

We play our part and expect the admin team to play theirs!

A good policy I would say........

Happy **** hunting

Maybe we should run a score book on who can get the most ejected - would kinda make being contacted by a **** more fun cos you know it would boost ur score !!!!!!! Maybe we could get a post goin where we can record the **** we get knocked off the site ..... could be fun when its quiet on the site

I'd still like to hear what the ladies see in the way of male **** tho????? Come on ladies.....

Carl

# 15  2/13/09 12:46 PM

Man, 42
United Kingdom
Worcester
Such a tease

wantonwoman wrote:

Have to say... I havent come across any male **** - all the guys I have met off the site and the one that I am currently seeing are really nice, real blokes???? Either I have a good radar system in place or have been lucky

Thanks Wanton .... thats v good news for you then eh? ......

To be honest, I have managed to spot and avoid many along the way but will now look to do my bit and report as many as I can; but don't tell em I'm cumin ok

Any other ladies out there got a view??

# 16  2/13/09 1:21 PM

naughtycat17 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 56
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Such a tease

I'm the same as Wanton every guy thats approached me and there have been plenty have been genuine. I have been on here about six months now. There have been some idiots and a bit crude but real. With lots and lots of really nice ones to make up for that. I think its a guy problem more than a girl being outnumbered we can take our pick and respond more to inventive approaches than meerely a "hi".

# 17  2/13/09 1:29 PM

Man, 42
United Kingdom
Worcester
Such a tease

naughtycat17 wrote:

I'm the same as Wanton every guy thats approached me and there have been plenty have been genuine. I have been on here about six months now. There have been some idiots and a bit crude but real. With lots and lots of really nice ones to make up for that. I think its a guy problem more than a girl being outnumbered we can take our pick and respond more to inventive approaches than meerely a "hi".

In which case lets drop the question as we dont want to stimulate the **** into hounding you ladies as well huh??? We need you to be free to engage with us "real" men

So, it's just us guys then

Fellas, time to shape up and hunt the **** down ........ oh, and btw BN sent out a global mail today giving decent advice on not getting scammed..... if ya didn't get it put a reply on here and I'll copy the text in..

# 18  2/14/09 4:13 AM

Ask him for a photo
Man, 41
United Kingdom
Evesham
Naughty newbie

What is wrong with the moderators on this site,I posted a link for the story that I mentioned which has been removed.Now if a girl has said that she uses this and other sites and that it worked,then surely thats like good advertising.I dont see what the problem was.Can someone explain why there is an URL option if everytime you post a link it gets removed

# 19  3/19/09 1:33 PM

BN_forum_moderator This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 43
Australia

Been Naughtiest

Dear members,

There is an URL option so that you could post links within BeNaughty site, but no external links are allowed even if they provide a positive effect.

Please address your questions concerning forum moderation to BN_forum_moderator personally or to admin@benaughty.com, not in public.

Thanks.

Respectfully,
BN_forum_moderator

# 20  3/21/10 9:52 PM

jaycee75 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 38
United Kingdom
Aldridge
Naughty newbie

Perhaps an idea, although stil not totlally fool proof, is one that i have seen on other sites. In fact its two ideas...one is a genuine report option, its where a memeber who as had a succesful meet, etc can report that the member is genuine, now I know what you'll say **** will report **** genuine, well if you set some rules, such as they need to be an active paid up memeber, need to have made several postings onfroum etc, then this would help.

Other suggestion is to have a Validiation Photo, so along with your normal photos, there be an option to load a Validation photo, which gets manually approved (or video) that contains a picture of the person, along with them holding a card that as the site address. their profile name, and the date on it. It would need to be an option on the site as you fill in your profile, so that memebrs know it exisits.

Out side of that...the admin team need to better manually approve the profiles, cus in their own words a model looking photo that is proffesionally done is likely to be ****, so why approve it, ok they might have had some pics done, but sureley they would also load a normal pic with it.

This site as so much potential, but the **** thing will be its downfall.

Regards

Jay

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.