9/11 on channel 4

# 1  8/31/13 7:51 PM

SwissChris This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 61
United Kingdom
Bishops Stortford
THE CONNOISSEUR

Is anyone watching and What were you doing when those planes hit? I was servicing televisions and had seen the text that said that a plane had hit the World Trade Centre. Then the second plane hit and I realised that it was no accident. Then BBC went live to New York. Having seen a 747 crash 21 months before, I could feel the impact as they showed the second plane going in.

# 2  8/31/13 7:59 PM

metallica16 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 52
United Kingdom
Ramsgate
Casanova

SwissChris wrote:

Is anyone watching and What were you doing when those planes hit? I was servicing televisions and had seen the text that said that a plane had hit the World Trade Centre. Then the second plane hit and I realised that it was no accident. Then BBC went live to New York. Having seen a 747 crash 21 months before, I could feel the impact as they showed the second plane going in.

not watching it....im watching the cricket...

butt....

twill be interesting to see how the fuckers that instigated this react when the yanks bomb syria....cause according to OBAMA....they are going to attack syria.....it will be debated and voted on in congress......butt obama has said that he will...."if nessecary overrule congress"......

# 3  9/1/13 12:11 AM

bustymalone This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 55
United Kingdom
Dartford
Thoroughly indecent

I was actually in a lovers bed at the time making love, with the tv on in the background and when we heard the news, mid lovemaking, we both shot up coz he was from that area...very very sad to think of those people going to work,never to return home alive..

# 4  12/5/13 1:51 PM

Complexnumber This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 49
United Kingdom
Coventry
Naughty newbie

I was in New York on the day...having seen it, I simply can't watch it again, too sad and frightening for words

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.