# 1  2/21/14 10:42 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
InspectorGadget This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 47
United Kingdom
Bromley
Naughty newbie

Why is there no confirmation option before submitting an "Ask to Verify" request, or no way of undoing or cancelling an "Ask to Verify" request?
It is really frustrating if you are chatting with someone, getting along really well, and then accidentally hit "Ask to Verify" as you are typing. It happened to me today. And I can't see anyway to fix this. Really so disappointed, the chat was going great until then.
Can anyone help me with this??

# 2  2/21/14 10:45 PM

DD_67 This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Woman, 47
Ireland
Love expert

InspectorGadget wrote:

Why is there no confirmation option before submitting an "Ask to Verify" request, or no way of undoing or cancelling an "Ask to Verify" request?
It is really frustrating if you are chatting with someone, getting along really well, and then accidentally hit "Ask to Verify" as you are typing. It happened to me today. And I can't see anyway to fix this. Really so disappointed, the chat was going great until then.
Can anyone help me with this??

If you have asked someone to verify themselves, and they haven't done so, maybe you shouldn't be too disappointed.  There are three different ways (i think) for a woman to verify herself, but i don't know if there's a way to reverse the request if you don't get the response you were hoping for.

# 3  2/21/14 11:09 PM

Ask him for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask him to upload a photo
InspectorGadget This member uses the Web version of BeNaughty
Man, 47
United Kingdom
Bromley
Naughty newbie

The point is that I had no intention of submitting the "Ask to Verify" request. It was unintentional. The chat was going great, and then I clicked the link by mistake. I know from other posts that I am not the only person this has happened to. The user I was chatting with was new on the website and so may well not understand the significance of the verification request - from her perspective I would appear to have simply stopped talking to her.
It is indicative of a poor user interface on the website that such a fundamental operation, which potentially blocks all further communication with a user, has neither a confirmation check stage or an Undo option. Really rather poor.

Board footer

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
scamcheck

BeNaughty ranked #8 among all UK websites
in the Hitwise Lifestyle - Dating industry, based on
market share of visits in January - December 2011.