My **** **** Secret
Other

Hi my name is Sandra, you all know me as Sandysweets

A lot of people get an account here because they're looking for something, a friend, a relationship or a quick ****. I'm looking for a **** release. I'm 18 and since i can remember i've had these uncontrollable urges, urges that none of my friends seem to have had. I get soo wet thinking about ****, i fantasize about **** it all day long. Every night i touch myself imagining a huge **** stretching out my tight ****.

I have this one fantasy... oh god i'm wet right now just thinking about it. It's so **** and wrong i'm a **** embarrassed to say...

Iono if i should... you might all think im too ****..

Should I? :S

Give me your opinion

Jan 4, 11 11:55 PM

Tags: ****, fantasy, 18, ****, tight

Comments

Well considering how you feel....take your time in finding the right guy..trust is important as well as taking your time to get to know him...you might really like the guy in time and have feelings for him....when that time comes, it will mean more and feel right.

2/13/12 7:30 AM

2/13/12 7:30 AM

We all have some type of fantasie about things that we think others wil not like ,but we will find out that it really is not that ****. So go ahead and say jsut what you really want to say and we will all not think badly of you.

5/13/11 3:51 AM

We all are human and it's okay to have those urges. I have the same **** urges and to have and to be released. Feel sweet **** **** lips around my **** to bring passion with each heavy heart beat. I'm very **** and hard up just writing this. You have a gorgeous **** body beutiful ****. I get so hard thinking about ****. We might be a match. I'm new to this site I only can talk on blogs Like to hear from you!

1/28/11 11:39 PM

yes you should say

1/19/11 12:05 PM

Yes you should!!!!!

1/16/11 11:29 PM

GO FOR IT **** SANDY AS I WOULD LIKE TO STRETCH YOUR TIGHT,WET **** OUT **** AND DEEP TOO WITH MY BIG,VERY THICK **** AND EXTRA LARGE CIRCUMSIZED **** HEAD 4 YOUR
ENJOYMENT
AS I OPEN YOUR LEGS REAL **** OVER MY SHOULDERS OR DO YOU **** OVER A SOFA ARM
BENT OVER..
I LIKE CUMING REAL DEEP INTO YOUR TIGHT ,WET **** RIGHT UP TO MY **** WITH MY 9IN HARD **** AND FILL YOU UP WALL TO WALL STRECHED **** RIGHT TO YOUR CIRVEX AND WSTROKING YOUR ****-SPOT HARD TIL YOU HAVE MUTIPLE ORGASISMS WHILE I FINGER YOUR TIGHT **** WITH LOTS OF LUBE TO MAKE YOU NICE AND **** THERE TOO TO TAKE MY BIG, THICH **** IF YOU WOULD LIKE AFTER I FINISH **** YOUR ****/TIGHT ****...I AS A VERY BIG
EJACULATOR AFTER A GOOD HARD HOUR+ SO I WOULD FILL YOU UP WITH MY HOT JIZSM SO IT
RUNS OUT YOUR **** AND DOWN YOUR LEGS EACH TIME WE ****...AND THEN FILL YOUR **** UPTO WITH MORE JIZSM... I LOVE STRECHING OUT YOUNG GIRLS LIKE YOUSELF EVRY TIME TO BEAK YOU IN WELL FOR FUTURE ENCLUNTERS...YOU WILL PROBABLY END UP WITH A VERY SORE , RED ****/**** AND **** BUT I ASSURE YOU THAT YOU WILL HAVE A VERY BIG SMILE ON YOUR
FACE THE NEXT DAY BOTH UP AND DOWN TOO...lol....
**** back and tell m what you think and other **** FANTISIES YOU MAY HAVE SANDY.
PS>>>AT WHAT AGE DID YOU LOSE YOUR **** ?? IN HS OR BEFORE ..

1/15/11 11:15 AM

Ajay3870 Blog

YES! THIS IS DEFINATELY THE PLACE TO TELL US!!! Put it in the category of "**** Fantasies and Erotic writing"

1/5/11 3:54 PM

Suckers

1/5/11 3:49 PM

Yep all waiting with baited breath

1/5/11 8:04 AM