HAPPY

I am HAPPY!!!

Very HAPPY!!!

Possibly overjoyed!!!

Hmmm...you wonder what could make Neo behave this way? No rant, no calling out the sad desperate people who clutter up the blogs with drivel. Something must be off. That is not the Neo we know and love. All I can say is... spring is in the air ... technology is MY friend...and I am truly glad to be living in a global village. And for the smart a**es out there the answer is "no, I have not broken the celibacy barrier."  But hope springs eternal. LOL.

Love,

Neo

Apr 7, 09 12:51 AM

Comments

ADSR

Reply to wantonwoman
I have my ways... Do you really want a good hard spanking ion public? lol
If your not careful it might be your picture i print out and sleep with tonight lol
That's all I have got... My heads on a spinning mission (Virtigo!) I'm logging out, logging off and that's my final word on the matter

Ok this is, but don't tell everyone or they will all want a piece of me lol
xx

4/7/09 11:10 PM

ADSR

Reply to wantonwoman
Oi you get back to the forum... We don't need your sort around here
Love you wanton xx lol
Peace
****

4/7/09 4:33 PM

ADSR

Reply to John884488
If your happy and yu know it...
Send a smile

4/7/09 11:25 AM

John884488 Blog

I'm happy too!

4/7/09 11:23 AM

ADSR

Awww that was like reading a smile, so I am really happy for you.. & no one I know desirves whatever has hapened tonight more than you do hun ****
I would write you more but it's very late....
Talk soon
& I hope you are in this mood when we do catch up next lol xx
Night hun ****