BLOG NOT GETTING RESULTS? I CAN HELP!!!

I have been browsing the blogs and see tons with zero comments. No responses, how humiliating, everyone can see what it is you have so thoughtfully composed and that not a single person found it worth commenting on.  I think in all my time posting this has only happened once to me.  Do not fear though, I can help end the public humiliation you suffer with a **** bit of well meaning advice.  Stop posting absolute garbage on the blogs. There is a new section in the forum called "introduce youself" try that for "looking **** **** on Tues" rather than the blogs. They arent message boards. Also dont keep posting silliness every 10 minutes just to stay on the current blog page. That just looks desperate. And also moves decent blogs off the current page. It really can work for you if you try a **** courtesy, thoughtfulness, and not looking desperate. I know cause it has worked for me!!!!

Love,

Neo

Apr 5, 09 7:24 PM

Comments

ADSR

Reply to neofni
Not if i jump in the way as you go to scratch him lol xx

& thanks for the advice... & believe me that I am taking this stuff in. I might know everything lol But sometimes we all need someone to point things out to us or we get complacent within our routeeen... & then we forget our own advice & all hell on earth breaks lose

ARRRGGGGGGGGGG

xx

4/5/09 10:15 PM

Reply to ADSR

Pull up my blogs, somewhere back towards the beginning of my blogging experience, I posted a blog on what is appropriate for a blog. I know you are nice and smart too from other conversations. Give some of those women in the UK a chance to see it. And make them wait for it once in awhile. Sometimes the anticipation is half the fun. Trust me on that.

Sorry, I am only clawing down one back and it's not yours. LOL.

4/5/09 10:08 PM

ADSR

It's **** upto you Neo.. But I just thought it might be useful if you were to write another blog in a similar vain to this one...
This seems to deal with what you shouldn't do...
Maybe you should generalize about what people should do aswell?

But then again I guess that is sort of like asking you to write the blogs for them lol

Just thought I would mention it, since I thought it xx
As you do
xx

4/5/09 9:47 PM

ADSR

Ouch, I think allot of the above applies to me!
But I generally try to mix things up so things don't get to boring, so be sure there will be more interesting (Less silly posts to come) & then back to being silly again lol & I even made a post called (Since I don't have a blog on the first page) lol D'oh lol

Next time claw those words down my back mmmm nice lol

****
Good advice as always though xx
**** attention guys, i will consider my practice a **** more before sending my random thoughts
****

4/5/09 8:32 PM

John884488 Blog

Couldn't agree more. Nice one.

4/5/09 8:04 PM