Before you post, know what a BLOG is!!!!
Other

I am tired of wading through pages of stupid posts, like " email me, not a standard member," or "guy looking for stupid girl to have **** with him in the south valley area."  Those kind of posts belong on a message board. Let me be so kind as to educate those of you who are unfamiliar with the term blog. A blog (a contractionof the term weblog) is a type of website usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Definition provided by the nice folks at Wikipedia. Simply put like a personal journal. The other thing that is driving me is that there are so many typos or quite possibly many of you just can't spell. The nifty **** ABC icon up in top left will spell check your post for you, before you send it out. Give it a try, maybe it will help, I know I dont see myself having anything with a guy who can't spell or who is in such a desperate hurry to post (in case he might miss the 1 woman in his local area) that he can't give the spell check 19 seconds to help him out. Smart guys are ****, Best of luck to you all.

Neo

Mar 11, 09 4:55 AM

Comments

m_asadi

12/22/13 10:31 AM

somethi... Blog

Reply to adzlym

To quote 'Remember, capitalisation matters! Capitalisation is the difference between "I had to help my **** Jack off a horse" and "I had to help my **** jack off a horse"'.

9/5/09 8:29 PM

palerid... Blog

When ever someone post a silly blog, an angel loses her wings...

3/12/09 11:31 AM

Reply to boomer666
Boomer666 that is not exactly what I meant about spelling, that is more like text shortcuts for IM that you are using there. At least I understand the shortcuts, they are fairly obvious.

3/12/09 4:32 AM

Pulp-****... Blog

Hallelujah to that. Ironically a blog about the blog-lessness of other blogs turns out as one of the best ever. Keep it up.

Luv Pulp ****

3/11/09 11:41 PM

what a fantastic rant! I think everybody has a **** hate, along with spelling and grammer mine is also when people fail to adhere to simple polite manners... it drives me up the effing wall!! Honestly there is so much abuse on the internet! I recently had a guy, call me every name under the sun because i politely told him i was straight- he then proceeded to direct a barrage of profanities in my direction that turned the air so blue a local childrens hospice had to be closed down. xx

3/11/09 2:37 PM

palerid... Blog

Yay...At last somebody fights back. This has been really bugging me. The most annoying is the non-members, without photos, whom belive blogging their email address is going to inspire a flood of emails from **** woman.
And also, whats with all the guys replying to blogs intended for woman. Surely they cant be that borded that they feel the need to reply to every blog?
Anyhow..rant over, blood pressure dropping...YAY for Neofni, she could be my, new all time favorite, hero!

3/11/09 10:44 AM

hello neofni,

We would appreciate any of our members' ideas as to the improvement of the blog quality on BN.
Do you think there are any ways to encourage BN members to post BLOGS as they are defined in wiki?
If you have any ideas, please send them to me personally.

Thanks

Have fun!

3/11/09 9:30 AM

Ur so rite Neo

Sorry couldn't resist the spelling bit xx

3/11/09 8:48 AM