I've had the most wonderful morning !!
Relationships

I'm beginning to see the appeal of a site like BeNaughty I've only chatted with a few people all of whom seem very nice,1 of whom I think I've fallen for !!! He knows who he is No nowFOR REAL on a serious note I am enjoying this site & the attention & compliments I've been receiving this last few days....I would like to remind those of you checking me out ~~1st if you DO NOT have a Profile & Photo PLEASE DO NOT WASTE MY TIME OR YOURS just keep looking,~~~I WILL NOT ANSWER YOU IF YOU ARE A UNKNOWN............~~~2nd I am looking to meet that Mr or Ms Right ..So if you live far away be realalist the most we can do is chat & maybe become friends,~~~I DO NOT want a Long~Distance Relationship I want something with someone that I can see,touch & feel on a somewhat regular basis.....So that means someone alittle closer to home......I know you can understand that........HAPPY HUNTING.......**** ****

Dec 28, 10 6:39 PM

Comments

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
ANGELDE... Blog

OK GOTTA CHANGE WHAT I SAID I DID NOT WANT !!! I CHANGED MY MIND !! I AM HAVING A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP !!YES I'VE HAD TO EAT MY WORDS IT'S ONLY A TEMPORARY LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP..ONCE WE ARE SURE THIS IS RIGHT HE IS MOVING FROM OREGON TO PENNSYLVANIA **** ****

1/3/11 1:09 AM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
ANGELDE... Blog

I plan 2 B just as Naughty as I can B I'm Sooooo BAD I'm GOOD I don't know if I'll meet my some 1 here but if not I'm sure gonna have a good time I've met some truely wonderful folks here.. **** ****

12/29/10 4:26 AM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
ANGELDE... Blog

Reply to kingwap
HONEY I'M SOOOOO BAD I'M GOOD !! I plan to just as Naughty as I can !! **** ****

12/29/10 4:22 AM

Ask her for a photo
This member doesn't have a photo, click to ask her to upload a photo
ANGELDE... Blog

Reply to the_looker
Life is 2 short to play games !! I try to always say what I mean & mean what I say Life is so NOT COMPLICATED that way

12/29/10 4:09 AM